• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

My webpage is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murray

I closed my Carpenters webpage this morning. I hadn't done much with it in the past few years. I had wanted to do a major update/redesign, but I really don't have the time, plus I've basically forgotten how to do HTML anyway. :rolleyes: It seemed like a good time to close down. I've kept my geocities account open, in case I later decide to put something back up (but on a smaller, more manageable scale).

Thank you to everyone who visited my site over the last seven years! :)

Murray
...formerly of "Murray's Carpenters Tribute Page"...

Murray, I will never forget that it was your site I believe that I first heard & even knew existed of Karen's original version of Because We Are In Love (the wedding song) that was played at her wedding. I remember hearing it for the first time & I knew there were subtle differences. One had to listen very closely to hear them but it was indeed different. I was floored to realize that there was a 2nd version as I was so use to hearing the album version. I ended up burning it to CD & now I can enjoy it in my car. :)

Thanks for sharing your site with us. :)

Murray -how sad -always enjoyed your website , layout & design -perhaps you will return in the future with another personal website ? :cool:

Thanks for sharing your site with us all :)

Peter

Thanks for your great website, Murray. I remember how I was excited when I visited your site for the first time. I have loved your site. I just visited your page several days ago.

When you will open new website, would you let us know?

Sakura

Thank you Sakura. I'll probably make a new website in the future, once I've found the time to create some new content. I'll let everyone know if/when it's up and running.

Murray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom