• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Never Say Never Again DVD question

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMK

Contributor
Can someone (Harry?) refresh my memory as to how to tell which DVD release of Never Say Never Again is complete? As I recall, the first release was missing some footage. I recently bought this for $4.99 here simply to have the movie versions of the theme song, and will probably never watch it all the way through, but I'm curious as to whether I have the first or second release. TIA.

I couldn't even get into this movie at all...I can see why it's a black sheep among James Bond films!

Kind of ironic if you think about it: Herb Alpert's music is found in the two unofficial James Bond movies (IOW, the Bond films made outside the established studio system).

And the edit into Alpert's trumpet solo during the final credits (after the Lani vocal version) is bad!!

If you still have the sticker that comes across the top of the DVD (you know, the ones that are so infernally hard to remove!), the REVISED and corrected version has asterisks on either side of the title.

Harry
...who owns this awful movie on VHS, Laserdisc and DVD, online...

Harry said:
...who owns this awful movie on VHS, Laserdisc and DVD, online...

You know, I just bought this DVD last week, and when I put the disc into the player, the first thing I did was go to the Credits to hear Herb's trumpet. I could care less about the movie. It's just a bad remake of Thunderball as far as I could tell.

Although, come to think about it, Kim Bassinger did look hot in those little tights... :winkgrin:

Capt. Bacardi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom