• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

New Herb Alpert CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlito

Yeah, the guy on 99.5FM in New York has been playing music from what he states is a new Herb Alpert CD. Also, I heard Morgan State radio in Baltimore playing what sounds like new Herb Alpert music. Yet, when I run a search on Tower Records or CD Universe, I come up with nothing. And nothing mentioned here, that I can find.

Is it possibly a guest appearance on another artists album?

What up?

carlito said:
Yeah, the guy on 99.5FM in New York has been playing music from what he states is a new Herb Alpert CD. Also, I heard Morgan State radio in Baltimore playing what sounds like new Herb Alpert music. Yet, when I run a search on Tower Records or CD Universe, I come up with nothing. And nothing mentioned here, that I can find.

Is it possibly a guest appearance on another artists album?

What up?

How long is the song? If it's about 2 and a half minutes, and ends with girls singing "mambo sinuendo" over and over, it's Herb guesting on Ry Cooder's new album , MAMBO SINUENDO...I'd guess that's probably it, unless Herb's pulled a fast one on us, and that isn't likely...there'd be publicity galore, and one of the forum regulars would catch wind of what might be up.

Ii's probably MAMBO SINUENDO...

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom