• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

New Juan Oskar CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of the songs on this album have considerable commercial potential - the skill of the composer is outstanding.

I think that if these songs/album were able to find their way into the hands of a Herb Alpert type person, there is definite potential for chart/considerable popular success. I hear TJB, Sergio Mendes/Brasil 66 types of sounds coming out of this album in a way that I haven't heard since the original groups were recording...

On www.juanoskar.biz I have a link to CD Baby to by the new CD. If you haven't heard any of the music you can listen to it there. By the way the price is right. In a couple of weeks I'll let you know how you can by them for so cheap as to use them as xmas stocking stuffers. This will be for Corner vatos only. Later amigos...Jay

Although I doubt I can make it, I want to wish Juan A GREAT SHOW Friday in Glendale, AZ- hope that MANY people start to pick up on his cool sounds!!!

That Juan Oskar CD needs to get radio airplay - and then on to somewhere like amazon.com and into the stores...

It is better than a lot of the stuff out there that can be heard or bought nowadays...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom