Poll and question: Sergio+Grachina.......Lani+Herb?

Which couple is the cutest together?

• Sergio and Lani

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Sergio and Grachina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Herb and Lani

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Herb and Grachina

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoobs

Hey,
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but are Sergio Mendes and Grachina Leporace together, and Lani Hall and Herb Alpert together? Because, that is what I have heard.. :confused: Could someone tell me who really knows it? Thanks!
Plus one more question...which four people (sergio, lani, grachina and herb) do you think make the cutest couple? Not for real, but just for fun.
-Sebastian*

It all depends on your point of view, I guess...but for my money, the cutest couple by far would HAVE to be Lani and Grachina...:cool:

Dan

Now aren't they cute? :wink:

Alpert-Hall.JPG

Harry

It's missing the caption: "Mr. and Mrs. Tourist visit Sea World". :wink:

-= N =-
...turning this pointless thread into a "Give This Photo A Caption" contest... :wink:

Rudy said:
...turning this pointless thread into a "Give This Photo A Caption" contest... :wink:

Okay. Herb Alpert smiles at the camera while his left hand goes on a mission...

--Mr B
who agrees coupling Lani and Grachina would be cool... 25 years ago!

I dunno, I bet they'd look good together today, too...

Dan

ps...I think that's the FIRST time I've EVER seen Lani smile... :)

^^ 'Twasn't by me. I found it on a website article about Herb and remembered this thread, so I posted it. I'll see if I can find it again.

Harry
...searchin' again, online...

Herb Alpert & Lani Hall have een married since 1973 & they have 1 child together-Their daughter Aria was born in 1976.She's an actress living in New York. Sergio Mendes & Gracinha Leprace have a daughter too. Her name is Isabela.She was born in 1985 or 1986. Anyway, Gracinha was pregnant with Isabela while recording Brasil 86.This is according to bassist Aphonso Johnson, whom I met in Philly after a gig with Unity his band with Kevyn Lettau, Dori Caymmi, Billy Childs, and Micheal Shapiro. MY Favorite couple is Rubens & Karen even though they didn't last.Rubens probably dumped Karen after she posed nude for Playboy.Who did Rubens end up marrying anyway?

Does Rubens have any sons? Rubens wasn't the most handsome guy BUT he wasn't the most ugly guy either.If he does have any sons, I would like to meet them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom