Poll: Your Favorite Herb Alpert SOLO Album

Which is your favorite Herb Alpert solo album?

• Just You & Me

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Herb Alpert/Hugh Masekela

• Main Event Live

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rise

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Beyond

• Magic Man

• Fandango

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Blow Your Own Horn

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Wild Romance

• Keep Your Eye On Me

• Under A Spanish Moon

• My Abstract Heart

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • North On South St.

• Midnight Sun

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Second Wind

• Passion Dance

• Colors

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudy

¡Que siga la fiesta!
Staff member
Site Admin
Time for another of our crazy polls! :D Vote your favorite, not your conscience. :wink: Because they really fall into no category of their own, I'm including both of the Masekela recordings here. Compilations will not be included in this poll. And finally, if I've forgotten any album, please let me know so I can add it to the poll.

-= N =-

It's got to be Midnight Sun. There isn't a more romantic album!!

Neil - Why the English spelling of Colours? Shouldn't it be Colors. :wink:

Stephen

OK, that's a record...I enter my vote and someone else has already placed their vote! (Hey, must be the Captain. :wink: )

My thoughts? Far and away, Fandango is my favorite Herb solo album. It's the one I've likely played the most, but it's also the one nearest and dearest. Even if he'd never had a Tijuana Brass, this one would still be a favorite. It has a modern Latin edge to it, and while it may have a faint echo of Tijuana Brass to it, it's a completely different sound. It has one of Herb's vocal higlights, as well as probably my all-time favorite Herb "cruisin'" song, "Route 101".

Runners-up are a close race for me, in no particular order:

Keep Your Eye On Me: which captures one of my favorite eras--the Jimmy Jam/Terry Lewis Minneapolis sound, and another favorite vocal in "Pillow" (which runs circles around "Making Love In The Rain", IMHO). Even the non-Jam/Lewis tracks are cool.

Just You & Me: this could be one for the Herb Alpert Composer Series. :wink: This one's a love/hate album for many listeners, but I think its darkness and unusual rhythms are what draw me to it. Overlooked and underappreciated, IMHO.

Alpert/Masekela: great jazz/funk jams, and two fine trumpet/flugel players. This one took up residence on my turntable when it came out...even my "rock" friends liked it.

My Abstract Heart: maybe it's the "big band" horns or the Shorty Rogers arrangements, but this is another one that got a lot of play around here. It came off the heels of Under A Spanish Moon...still under the influence of the concert we'd seen. :)

North on South St.: this may be the last on my runner-up list, but it seems to sound better at this later date than when it first came out. Not to mention that it pioneered the jazz/hip-hop sound that became so prevalent these days. The later Miles Davis album, Doo-Bop, owes a debt here, even though Miles, in his lifetime, would never admit it. :wink: (And Alpert's album has more listenable tracks on it...some of Doo-Bop's tracks have that insufferable rap whining/moaning.

The trilogy of Rise, Beyond and Magic Man had a lot more play when they came out than they do now, but they're still all good efforts. And his recent Second Wind is also a highlight. (One of the few musicians to temper Jeff Lorber's terminal blandness.)

-= N =-

Stephen Vakil said:
Neil - Why the English spelling of Colours? Shouldn't it be Colors. :wink:

Swore it was Colours! I'll fix. :wink: (Gimme a break--I think I listened to it once all the way through. :confused: )

Captain Bacardi said:
How about Noche De Amor?

Undecided. :confused: I may combine it w/ Blow Your Own Horn since, IIRC, Noche was seemingly the "Latin/international" released version, likely released simultaneously, and not very common. (And then we'll get the obligatory gush of "hey, where can I buy this" posts. :wink: ) Or I could do a cop-out and just say it's for domestic releases. :wink:

-= N =-
...not sure which way to go...

I had to go with Herb Alpert/Hugh Masekela for a couple of reasons. First, it was just plain different from the TJB records, and had more life to it than the rather dark Just You And Me. Secondly, Herb started to open up more as a trumpeter, and Masekela was a perfect foe for Herb to play against. This record was a perfect middle ground for both hornmen, since the reputations of both men were somewhat opposite - Herb was a laid-back trumpeter with a knack of syncopated musings, whereas Hugh was energetic, if not erratic, and sometimes played "too many notes" (as they would say in Amadeus :cool: ). They rhythm section was incredible, and it sounds as if everybody had a great time making this record.

My runners-up would be Second Wind, Rise, Passion Dance, North On South Street, Fandango and Noche De Amor. My bottom feeders would be Wild Romance and Colors.

Capt. Bacardi

Rudy said:
Captain Bacardi said:
How about Noche De Amor?

Undecided. :confused: I may combine it w/ Blow Your Own Horn since, IIRC, Noche was seemingly the "Latin/international" released version, likely released simultaneously, and not very common. (And then we'll get the obligatory gush of "hey, where can I buy this" posts. :wink: ) Or I could do a cop-out and just say it's for domestic releases. :wink:

I understand your quandry. :cool: I just thought Noche should be included since I think it made a better album than Blow with the two different songs.

Capt. Bacardi

I still think it's interesting how much better Noche comes across as an album, vs. Blow. Never had much use for Blow, unfortunately. Seemed like it was time for a new album, and a bunch of tracks were thrown together for an LP release. We have a remnant or two from the Armer/Badazz era, including a failed hit in "Red Hot", given a second chance. More leftovers from the Calderon Fandango recordings, and a couple odd stabs at a latter-day Motown sound (Holland-Dozier-Holland). Noche's different tracks do seem to give the album more of a theme. There were probably enough tracks in the can, and a couple extra added, to pad it to full length.

-= N =-
...thinking Noche plus the remaining tracks from Blow would have been an ideal CD...

NP: The Eagles...and getting a peaceful, easy feeling from them... :wink:

I had to give the nod to Fandango. Hands down, when I'm in an Alpert-solo mood, it's Fandango that comes off of the CD shelf.

Next I'd have to go with the Noche de Amor variation of Blow Your Own Horn. Then I'd have to go with Keep Your Eye On Me, an album responisble for getting me back to the Alpert 'fold' after years of not paying too much attention. Thankfully, too -- it was at a time when buying the bulk of the solo albums on CD was pretty easy. Next up, I'd go with Herb Alpert/Hugh Masekela, Rise, and Just You And Me. The other ones get some limited play by me when I'm in the mood, with North On South Street probably bringing up the rear.

Harry
NP: A&M Gold series - Burt Bacharach

OK, I made Noche an entry in the poll. Now watch, it won't get any votes. :wink:

Alpert/Masekela was what got me back into the "Alpert fold". I'd been a listener for years, but once the mid to late 70's rolled around, I had been listening to more jazz (mainly big band, because I was in the schools' jazz bands), some Latin (raiding Mom's Tjader collection), and funk/R&B/disco starting in 1978. It's not that I'd written off his music, but all of a sudden, here was this new album that sounded so hip and contemporary...like I mentioned above, even the kids I hung out with liked it. (To them, "Tijuana Brass" meant "old fogie music", in their words...but here was that same trumpet player, with a helluva beat! :) ) I still considered his music to be a bit outside the curve until "Rise" came along...then I caught the bug, bought the 45, the 12" single, then the album when it came out. Followed the singles and albums up the charts, and the rest is history. "Beyond" was a cool single but didn't light up the charts like "Rise" did. While the chart success was great, it was the good music later on that kept me hooked. :D

-= N =-
NP: the umpteenth hour of Stones on WCSX (who should be onstage about now)

Didn't have to think about this one for a second-Fandango. I was listening to it when I came across the poll and Aria is on right now-one of his greatest numbers. Album also includes by far his best vocal-Quiereme Tal Como Soy. Speaking of which, how about a poll for best Herb or Dore Alpert vocal next?

Decisions, decisions, decisions! Well, if I must....I have to go with FANDANGO, followed closely by PASSION DANCE. It seems the two albums have something in common...they were both created with the TJB listening audience in mind. I think FANDANGO will be the more "classic" of the two, its a little better produced and arranged[not much, though], and the selections are more mariachi-oriented than the salsa-flavored tracks on PASSION DANCE...and it strikes a chord with me for that;but PASSION DANCE has "Beba", and I think it's one of the best songs that Herb has EVER recorded. It DEFINITELY isn't salsa...

I like the overall tone of FANDANGO....there isn't a clinker on the album, and even though there really isn't one on PASSION DANCE either, the tunes other than "BEBA" just don't stand out so well...even though it WAS nice to hear TKO on the muzak loops in the grocery store....

I'm surprised that PASSION DANCE hasn't gotten any votes...it's better than any other Alpert album in recent memory IMO.

Honorable Mention has to go to RISE...it was the first non-TJB album to sound like the TJB...at least it brought back TJB memories to me, maybe it was just Julius and Pete being featured so prominently...

I liked GARDEN PARTY for "Suavemente"...other than that and the title song, it was kinda listless and hodgepodge..."Suavemente" is a GEM, though...

The Herb and Hugh albums were better than I thought they'd be..."African Summer" and "Ring Bell" are both standouts. These albums also introduced me to Arthur Adams, whose distinctive guitar style is really something...very light and quick, at least on "African Summer"....

"My Abstract Heart" was my favorite cut from that album...and Shorty sounded good...he left us not long after that... :cry:

MIDNIGHT SUN was a great "accoustic" album, and proof that A TASTE OF HONEY must be one of the greatest songs ever written.

COLORS isn't ALL that bad, "Funky Reggae" is tolerable...but NORTH ON SOUTH STREET would make a good frisbee....

MAGIC MAN is memorable for the "techno" version of "Besame Mucho", if nothing else...

JUST YOU AND ME was something I never expected...a "concept" album if ever there was one...dark, indeed...but "Yankee Doodle" is nice to play whenever I think of 9/11 :), Thanks, Herb...I needed that...

UNDER A SPANISH MOON seemed a little underdeveloped, to me...that suite just wasn't meaty enough..."fragile" and "I Need You" were good, though...

WILD ROMANCE is a forgettable yawner of a bore to me...must have been time to put out another record...

SECOND WIND is a pleasing collection of tunes, nothing really stands out, but I can drive on the expressway to it and not worry about getting road rage...THAT must be worth SOMETHING...

I really liked KEEP YOUR EYE ON ME...I used to play it in the car every time I had to attend a library board meeting, especially when I had to ask for more money and knew my name would be in the local paper the next day...:cool:

BEYOND ? Well...I play "The Factory" every year at Halloween...

FANDANGO is the favorite by a hair over PASSION DANCE and RISE...most of the others have at least one or two redeeming songs that I wouldn't want to be without...

Dan, feeling that he's forgotten something more than when bedtime is....

RISE is and always has been #1 with me! It IS the official Comeback of Herb's Prescence on The Charts and I always thought Sales-wise that it made it to the top, or at least near it. Notable Favorites are "Love Is", "Angelina", "Rotation", "Aranjuez (Mon Amor)" and "Behind The Rain", which sounds much like the Title-Track of "Beyond", which he would do next. Gee, that's almost ALL EIGHT of the songs! :wink: Anyone ever make up a "rap" for "Rise"?? :laugh:

It holds together pretty well as a Concept Album and can very much be an ARTIST EPIC in Herb's canon, as well. I have "1980" and "Streetlife" on a '45' to make up for the lack of their prescence on DEFINITIVE HITS. I cue them in when playing it. :cool:

MAGIC MAN is my Second Favorite. I think that the Title-Track, "Besame Mucho", "Fantasy Island", "Secret Garden" and the remake of his earlier number "You Smile, The Song Begins" should also have been included on D/H's.

My Third goes to BEYOND. A bit of a holding pattern between RISE and MAGIC, but "The Factory" is a favorite bit from it. Herb's remake of Earth, Wind & Fire's "That's The Way Of The World" is pretty good, too. So is the Title-Track and "Red Hot", all worthy of inclusion in D/H's, too.

But RISE does stand as an all-time favorite H/A solo album for me! And you never get tired of hearing the Title-Track, either! :D

Dave

Rudy said:
OK, I made Noche an entry in the poll. Now watch, it won't get any votes. :wink:

I like to think of the alternate Noche de Amor tracks as continuations/leftovers from the Fandango album anyway, making it a sort-of Fandango, Part II. It's the strength of those Jose Quintana-assisted tracks that drives the otherwise-non-spectacular Blow Your Own Horn album, making it a more worthy successor to Fandango.

I agree that the original Blow Your Own Horn effort seemed more like a thrown-together mish-mash. It may have had to do with the sudden death of Karen Carpenter, to whom the album is dedicated. Herb may have felt a need to get something out into the marketplace as a tribute that year, and as a result it's got that hastily-compiled sound to it.

I don't know which came first, Blow or Noche, or if they were simultaneous releases, but I sure wish the Noche version had gotten better exposure -- at least they could've included the two tracks as extras when the CD was released.

I've wondered about the song, "Noche de Amor", one of the two tracks that make Noche de Amor, the album different. In the track listing it says, "VERSIÓN EN ESPAÑOL COOPRODUCIDA POR JOSE QUINTANA". If I translate this Spanish correctly, it would indicate that the Spanish version of "Noche de Amor" was co-produced by Jose Quintana. That leaves one to wonder if there was a corresponding English version that never saw the light of day.

For me, the single track "Noche de Amor" remains one of the most enjoyable and intriguing in the entire Alpert canon, almost two songs in one. It's both a gentle ballad and a driving instrumental track all rolled into one long 6 minute track. A masterpiece!

Harry
NP: "Noche de Amor" Herb Alpert

The talk about "Noche" makes me wonder if there are other Quintana tracks in the vaults somewhere. It would almost be worth ditching the rest of the Blow tracks (maybe using them as bonus tracks for another album they'd fit better with) and putting the remainder as bonus tracks to Fandango.

Fandango is an interesting work. I used to feel it was like a modernized TJB sound, but it's really not. For lack of a better explanation, it sounds like Mexico: The Next Generation. (It'd be more like the TJB leader's son who made a Mexican album.) Sure, there are a couple of flourishes that recall the TJB, but the TJB was about the "old style" Mexico, the land of bullfights, tequila, cheap cerveza, Mariachi bands strolling the streets, and lowrider outlaws (which the BMB seemed to favor :) ).

Fandango is more about today's Mexico--contemporary and upbeat, but with bittersweet memories of the past. Fandango is more Mexico City 1980's, vs. the TJB's Tijuana pre 1960's angle. And I have to discount a lot of the later TJB albums, too, because only the first few albums really got heavily into that "Mariachi" sound, and later albums would maybe feature a Tijuana-flavored track, like "Good Morning Mr. Sunshine" from The Brass Are Comin' (and I can't recall this song's original title at the moment). In other words, "Wade In The Water" is not something you would have heard at the bullfights! :wink:

Passion Dance and the "salsa" style are yet a totally different style from both TJB and Fandango (where, IIRC, salsa draws more from the Afro-Cuban tradition). All three styles could be lumped together as "Latin", but that's as broad a term as jazz, where bebop, big band and fusion are three very distinct styles.

I'm also thinking back to Wild Romance again...if I remember, it was reviewed in Stereo Review by Chris Albertson (who was more of a jazz reviewer). He'd stated that even if the albums weren't his favorite type of music, they were never in bad taste. Up until Wild Romance, which he panned. I can't say it has ever been a favorite of mine either, but there are tracks I still like on it. (The Classics Vol. 20 seemed to lean more on Wild Romance than a couple of the earlier albums, which may be why I haven't played the compilation all that much.) For pulling off the funk/R&B sound, Keep Your Eye On Me succeeded a lot better IMHO. (As opposed to the jazz/funk of Rise.)

-= N =-

Fandango - without a doubt, followed by Passion Dance.
Fandango is the album which most reminds me of the "old" Herb Alpert and the TJB. Some of the other solo albums are too "urban, hip-hop," sounding or "disco" sounding. As a matter of personal taste, I can't stand either of those "sounds," or styles, if you prefer. I'd prefer if Herb would stay away from sound effects and electronics in his recordings and just let the trumpet be heard in its more natural sound. :)

I cheated to give Herb's much underrated and highly personal album Just You And Me a bit of a nudge. For the TJB purist, Fandango is without a doubt the best of the solo LPs, and would probably be my real pick (and I see since I voted that LP has indeed been the big point-earner). WHile Just You And Me does indeed have Herb'sa clunkiest tracks (those vocals make Dore Alpert slick as Frank or Bing) it also has two tracks I consider my favorites from the solo canon (and they're penned by Herb as well): "Promendae" and "Musique."

--Mr Bill
wrapping up an all niter wedding editing session... whew, and *yawn*... :freak:

On Just You and Me, I like just about everything, although the vocal on the title track tends to make me raise my Spock eyebrow. :wink: "Yankee Doodle" is one I skip all the time. It seems very out of place.

-= N =-

I'm probably the only one here who really doesn't care for Herb's solo albums all that much. I've rarely played one all the way thru more than once since RISE. I guess I'm not enough of a jazz fan.

That's not to say that I don't enjoy many of the individual cuts on the albums. (I have all of them except COLORS and NORTH ON SOUTH STREET.)

I think my favorite all time Herb solo song is "Beyond." There's just so much unique stuff on that track. The percussion, the accoustic guitar, the electronics, the melody...it all works.

My second fave is probably "Route 101" from FANDANGO. I'm with Neil on this...it's just about the perfect Herb Alpert song, with or without the TJB. The album as a whole is probably my favorite, too. (Except for that vocal track...it just sounds like an expensive demo to my ears.)

Another favorite is "Diamonds," from KEEP YOUR EYE ON ME. Although the song really is, for all intents and purposes, a Janet Jackson record.

I think JUST YOU AND ME starts off with a great one-two punch of songs, then goes downhill fast. I put this one on a tape a while after I discovered the Corner, to give it another chance...it still does nothing for me. Too drastic a change from what had been, I guess.

I really enjoy "Besame Mucho" and "You Smile -- The Song Begins" from MAGIC MAN, and "Red Hot" from BLOW YOUR OWN HORN too. They all have a lot going on in the arrangments which makes them fun to listen to.

And of the Masekela/Alpert albums, my favorites are "Skokkian" and "Foreign Natives," especially the latter. I made a Herb "solo" compilation and used this as the leadoff track.

Eck! Another toughy for me. I haven't heard the first three albums, so I can't make judgements on those. I would have to say RISE, MAGIC MAN, and FANDANGO combined because of their different feels. RISE has a sassy feel to it, and I love that! MAGIC MAN is more of a jazz album (and I'm surprised that CD 101.9, the station I pick up won't play the title cut.) FANDANGO has that Latin feel that attracted, I think, most people to Herb Alpert's music.
Anyhow, that's my vote. :D

One of our local jazz stations, WJZZ, used to play "Magic Man" quite a bit when it first came out. But alas, those were in the days when they played real jazz...once they started playing Mariah Carey and Luther Vandross a few years later, I tuned out, and they soon sold out anyway. (Not that I mind Luther, but c'mon, play Luther on a smooth R&B station, not jazz.)

Same station played "Push & Pull" from Fandango when it came out, also. They'd play "Route 101" occasionally, but never enough. :) Before that, the "hits" from Rise and Beyond would get played on our "Disco" station which, fortunately, played a lot more than disco and actually played a lot of good R&B, funk, and even some of the more contemporary jazz. (And like all my other favorite stations, they disappeared.)

-= N =-
...Wanted: Good Radio...

Had the last Alpert offering been the highly-enjoyable "Coney Island", even then, there would have been plenty of wonderful contributions from the Magic Man, as the Tijuana Brass remains just about the finest instumental recording available, but fortunately, it didn't stop there, and we've been treated to a great many intriqueing offerings from this multi-faceted creator. Now, although "Just You and Me" didn't quite meet the standards of his other productions, it noneleless consists of many tracks that merit a c.d. re-issue. In retrospect, it's an experimental disk, which just happens to contain a fair number of great items, and then some pure indulgence, but treasures such as "Promenade", or the solemn tribute to his father in "Grampa Lou"; the
poignant "Aria", which was dedicated to his daughter with Lani, I believe, and represents one of the loveliest performances on any Alpert album, and the aforementioned selections, along with "Musique", also from side 1, are in my estimation, outstanding, but alas, it ends there, and the flip side fails to provide the same level of satisfaction, but still, there's much that I delight to in this 'post-T.J.B.' release. Here I'll comment that Herb really should have postponed the pleasurable "Coney Island", in favor of achieving another "Last Tango in Paris"...in other words, what he needed was another major hit, which (finally!) arrived in the magnificant "Rise". "Coney" is a wonderfull album, and is loaded with fabulous tracks, but apart from dyed-in-the-wool Alpert fans such as many of us that dug "Catfish", the infectuous humor and toe-tapping appeal of the title track, the pure delight of "I Have Dreamed", or the moodiness or "Señor Mouse", and of course "I Belong" ( it's one cool production!) most of the world equated the T.J.B. with "Tango", or Herb's 60's music, so the New Orleans-style offerings such as "C.I." prob'ly weren't what most folk wanted in a T.J.B. album. Around my place, it was a real habituant to my phonograph, but most folks wanted something more in keeping with the familiar 'Brass' sound, and apparently "Rise" was it, and went deservedly platinum! With cool tracks, and a catchy funk rhythm, handclaps, and of course (arguably) Herb's best trumpet playing ever, this was a clear return of a familiar artist, and then some..."Rise" appealed not just to Tijuana Brass affectionados, but to a whole new generation. For me, the title track and "1980" were the best selections on side 1, but flipping this disk over, or just advancing to "Street Life", is another thing, and here the album really takes off. Joe Sample of the Jazz Crusaders was present on his composition ("Street Life"), and here was a offering well-worth the wait!!! "Love Is" is simply cute, upbeat, and appealing as all get out, and "Angelena" and "Aranjuez" provide a neat balance, with a nod of the ol' sombrero to our Latin Neighbors...coolsville all the way...a little touch o' the classic T.J.B. to take this long-awaited album out. "Beyond" neatly provides an extention ( gets four stars from me), but with "Magic Man", magic happens all o'er the place": the 'Brassish' title, to the lovely "Manhattan Melody", and one of Herbs best vocals ever: "I Get it From You" Big ¡Olé! and a :thumbsup: from me! and with "Blow Your Own Horn", man I'm in Nirvana, as, composite production it may be, it's still the best of it's kind, with wall-to-wall gems, and an 'encore' of "Red Hot", which really is more suitable here, as the opener for this engaging disk."I'll give kudos for "Bullish". The title selection gets ten outta ten, and items such as "Passion Play", "Make a Wish", the very Tijuana Brassish "Love Without Words", with a vocal interlude that sounds like Supertramp."L.W.W." neatly recaptured the magic of the classic late 60's Tijuana Brass, while sounding contemporary for it's time. This is how to neatly revisit a beloved style without the slightest sense of re-hash. Then there's "Maniac", and Lani never sounded better, and that double-header with Herb on trumpet neatly presages Herbs forray into the Motown World, with Janet Jackson, and (prob'ly) his most widely-acclaimed hit since the 60's; "Diamonds" cut across all barriers, and in doing so, delivered Herb a genuine 'pop' success that extended beyond his own genre...wow it was something else :!:
Now, as I backspace and edit and such, my delete key is begging for a break, and y'll need a break, too, I'll return to complete reviewing one of my all-time faves, and that means that I'll revise the subject line to Part One, and say "to be continued", and with that, 'fore a crash ocurrs, and I lose all this cool journalism, I'm OUTTA HERE! :laugh:
Warm Wishes,
Steve

venturaguy49 said:
I'll give kudos for "Bullish". The title selection gets ten outta ten, and items such as "Passion Play", "Make a Wish", the very Tijuana Brassish "Love Without Words", with a vocal interlude that sounds like Supertramp."L.W.W." neatly recaptured the magic of the classic late 60's Tijuana Brass, while sounding contemporary for it's time. This is how to neatly revisit a beloved style without the slightest sense of re-hash. Then there's "Maniac", and Lani never sounded better,

I notice that our poll doesn't include Bullish. I suppose that's due to the "Tijuana Brass" moniker that the album bears, but I've always considered Bullish a Herb-solo effort that just happened to occur around the time of his reunion tour with the Brass. I think if even ONE of the old Brass group been included on the album, I'd have no trouble considering it an '80s update to the old Brass sound. But to me, it sounds so much like the rest of Herb's '80s efforts. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Speaking of musicians on the Bullish album, I've often wondered about the credits. My original LP has fewer credits on it than either the CD copy or the Spanish-market Bravio album. It's missing the section of 'additional musicians' with Paulinho Da Costa, Daniel E. Marfisim and Kevin Brandon. My original Bullish is a promo copy and I wonder if the innersleeve was changed at some point to include these additional credits like on the Bravio LP.

Harry
...thinking that the idea of the Tijuana Brass on an 80s album is a little bit of 'Bull', online...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom