• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

ROGUES GALLERY 2003!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudy

¡Que siga la fiesta!
Staff member
Site Admin
Our current Rogues Gallery is getting a little....aged. With that in mind, and considering that we have MANY new members since the last update, I wanted to extend an invitation for any new members, or previous members who have remained shy :wink:, to send their photos to us to put in the Rogues Gallery. In the next week or two, I'll be installing new Gallery software on the Corner's site, which is a heck of a lot easier to use than the current one, and will be migrating as much as I can over to the new Gallery that I can.

Note: I still have photos that some of you have sent me, as well as a couple from the Julius tribute that I haven't had time to post. With the new gallery in place, I'll be able to get caught up on that aspect of it. :)

Drop a private message to me and I'll pass along a special e-mail address I've set up to receive photo attachments.

Hey! Whatever became of the group photos taken at the Wechter Event in Glendale two years ago? Will they be included in the new gallery? We took photos in the theater, at the reception following the show, and a group shot with a bust of Julius in the lobby.

Jon

...picturing the upcoming gallery, online...

I have one or two that came out OK, but Mr Bill's camera didn't cooperate and the larger group photo was pretty dicey. :sad: On my to-do list once I get my paying jobs out of the way...

Rudy said:
...the larger group photo was pretty dicey...

Dicey? Are you trying to insinuate that we older Cornerites have liver spots?! :tongue:

Seriously, what do you mean by dicey? Was it out of focus? I'm confused. Then again, I usually am!!

Jon

...rolling the dice, online...

From the orange-ish color cast on the photo, I'd say that the flash on Bill's camera didn't work. So the image got lost in a lot of digital noise and murk when I tried to use Photoshop to make it a little more viewable...hard to recognize some of the attendees in the photo as a result.

Oh! I see exactly what you mean...got it!!

What a shame about the group shot. However, I seem to recall a couple of cameras being used in the one group photo (taken in the lobby with the bust of Julius). Were these not submitted to you? What about Steve's photos? He's an excellent photographer as well.

Jon

...who wishes he'd brought his own camera to the Wechter Event, online...

I still have others, but I've tried not to post anything just due to my upcoming change in the gallery system. Current one works, but is too tedious to maintain. The one on Kevyn's website is what I'm probably going to use everywhere else. Certainly here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom