SINGLES 69-73

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

FYI,

This is not a promo for BMG music. It is striking news.

The record club BMG Music has a promo 12 cd's for the price of 1. First you order 7 and when you fulfill your $14.98 obligation you order 5 more. I mention this because they list THE SINGLES 69-73 remastered as a selection. Guess how many I ordered? Hopefully they know their inventory.
For some odd reason I just might have a few different names with which to qualify for a 12 to 1 deal. I know many of you have been clamoring for this cd. If in fact it is in stock, strike while the iron's hot!

Swimming in SINGLES,

Jeff

I just saw this at there website, how can they give away so many CD's for only $14.98? Your right the re-mastered singles is there.

...who still has yet to get either the original or re-mastered singles cd 69-73...

The point is how many you can GET for that price. I keep hearing that the cd is OOP. True or false?

Jeff

They're probably making this offer for The Singles 1969-1973 among the other selections because it has become "O.O.P." and thus they're trying to clear out their stock of this CD. But I admit, this is all mere speculation . . .

Should still be able to obtain singles 1969-1973 remastered copy from Japanese / Asian dealers / online sources :)

There must be many USA 1998 copies around in cut out bins as this release had about 18 month sales windows .... :shock:

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom