TRY THIS WITHOUT THINKING !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHIL

When you think of Carpenters, which is the first track that comes to mind? This time for me it was " Sweet Sweet Smile" ! Have a go, different result every time! :?:

"Touch Me When We're Dancing". Probably because it is the last thing that I heard this morning besides the barking of my dogs. "Touch Me..." of course won out in that contest. :laugh:

"Close To You" came to me first. Listen to it through an iPod and it still sounds so fresh and so perfect. Like everything to follow, the arrangement and production is meticulous. Just the way Richard (and us fans) like it.

Believe it or not: "Goofus". I have no idea why. Maybe the choice to make it a single wasn't so bad?...

Harry

Well, I came up with "Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft"; that one usually hits me on the radio at odd-times... :laugh:

Guess this does need a lil' "brain-work"--Can I have another spin? :rolleyes:

Dave

"Yesterday Once More"...and actually, the part of the verse that goes, "But they're back again, just like a long lost friend." Probably because I played the surround SACD a few days ago.

Shoot...now "Only Yesterday" just popped into my head. :D

Oh well...I can't think of any now since I have the surround SACD on again. Seems to dull the roar of the kids fighting with each other. :D

Believe it or not, my first thought was "Love Me For What I Am". I absolutely love the treatment of Karen's vocals in the chorus. That flange works wonders.

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom