• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Song4uman

I don't want to do something that is considered inappropriate....

But Rick Henry announced on his Karen Carpenter Magazine facebook page that he has recently purchased the domains to Leadsister.com and Karencarpenter.com

I used to post in those forums before I found this one and thought maybe others would be interested in hearing this news.

If I shouldn't post about other sites, please forgive and delete the thread.

Thanks
Jonathan

Hi there. I think you meant to say "karenannecarpenter.com", not "karencarpenter.com". I just spoke to the owner of karencarpenter.com and while the site is down (due to spammers) it hasn't been sold :wink:

Gotta say karenannecarpenter & leadsister both look great though

Rick has just posted about it on one of the Carpenters Facebook pages. He's revamping the site to include a Superfans section.

Thank you Song4uman for starting this thread. I plan on putting a good amount of work into Lead sister over the next 4 or 5 weeks. There will be quite a few changes and additions. I have added a Superfans sections in which well known Carpenters fans are featured. I have also started a video page section and the videos featured are the winners from the popular "Last Song Standing" game that we're playing in the facebook group and page called Karen Carpenter Magazine. Soon there will be a section which features C's fans off-topic websites and works. There's also a new memorabilia page in which I will be adding tons of great artifacts. And there will be much much more in the next few weeks. Stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom