Yesterday Once More DVD or GOLD DVD RC commentary

cam89

Hi All,
So I remember RC saying in the commentary of the videos that Those Good Old Dreams, Touch Me When We're Dancing and Beechwood 4-5789 were all filmed on the same day...is this true?
I notice Karen had 3 different hairstyles...but maybe she had a good hairstylist who could change her hair in one day....

Cam

I remember RC saying in the commentary of the videos that Those Good Old Dreams, Touch Me When We're Dancing and Beechwood 4-5789 were all filmed on the same day...is this true?
I notice Karen had 3 different hairstyles...but maybe she had a good hairstylist who could change her hair in one day…

I’ve always said this wasn’t the case. She looked quite different in all three - right down to the suntan she had in ‘Those Good Old Dreams’ and the tight perm she had in ‘Touch Me When We’re Dancing’ that she didn’t have in the other two.

I’ve always said this wasn’t the case. She looked quite different in all three - right down to the suntan she had in ‘Those Good Old Dreams’ and the tight perm she had in ‘Touch Me When We’re Dancing’ that she didn’t have in the other two.
I agree. That never made much sense to me, either. She does look very different in each one.

I have had many perms, and I know that if I wash my hair and style it, it would like healthy curly but if I combed it out it would look frizzy....also they could have straightened it out with a hair straightener for the Beechwood video....she was very thin in all...and lighting makes all the difference in the world to show a tan better than another video....so who knows....he could be right or he could be confused and just lumped all 3 videos being filmed on separate days instead of one day....

On the subject of this DVD… what is the best commercially available source of it? I have the UK Gold DVD and it looks like it’s several VHS generations transferred. Having viewed a few of the videos on the likes of YouTube, it would appear better quality sources are out there.

Back
Top Bottom