• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Richard Carpenter has a new personal assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn't she worked for Carpenters since '70s?

Check out your Decade Book. We can read her name in it. SP isn't the same(?) Another person?
Does anyone know Assistants' faces other than Ev?
( The book had some Japanese 45 sleeve pictures. :love: )

Sakura

Hi Sakura, yes you are right I just pulled out my copy of Carpenters Decade book and she is listed here:

Carpenters Decade
Research: Evelyn Wallace, Rosina Sullivan, Patty Russell, Alana Voeller

There is a photo of Rosina, Evelyn, Patty and Mr & Mrs Carpenter but no photo of Alana.

Hi Marilyn, it's out of print, it shows up on ebay from time to time, I personally think it is sorta rare cause I don't see it that much. You can see a pic of the cover here:

http://www.vex.net/~paulmac/carpenter/resources.html

Scroll down to see the pic. It was only available through the fan club. Has alot of nice rare photos of Karen and Richard. There is a rare photo celebrated during the taping of the tv special Christmas Portrait of a huge birthday cake and everyone celebrating Richard's B'Day. You can see Georgia, Kristy, Gene Kelly, Peter Pitt, Dan Woodhams. A rare photo of Richard after his motorcycle accident with what looks like a broken arms and leg are in casts. Rare photo of Karen with Mickey Mouse holding a deck of cards and another rare photo not seen too often of Karen with Minnie shirt on and Mickey out in front of her huge smile on Karens face with her arms stretched thumbs up. Lady and Mush are photo'ed.

It's a really cool book.

Thanks, Chris, for all that wonderful information. I don't know how I never knew about this book! All the others listed on that site, I have. If anyone knows how I can get one please send me a private message. Guess I'll be checking e-bay more frequently from now on!

Marilyn

Alana Voller was not only a good friend of Karen's, but a long-standing friend of the entire family. I had the pleasure of meeting her several months ago, as ironically I was introduced to her by my friend, and Richard's last assistant, Becky. Alana is a very warm and wonderful lady.

Hi Marilyn...It's always great to see you pop your head in here once in a while! :laugh:

The plan is that Alana is going to be posting updates, and making changes to the website over time. There is another "project" in limbo that Richard and Becky began work on for the site some months ago, covering 20-pages worth. Hopefully that angle of the website will be completed and added as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom