• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Barry Manilow at Blenheim Palace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruno

Barry Manilow will perform at Blenheim Palace in England at the 4th of July 2004. This will be his only concert in Europe this year.

He did a show at Blenheim Palace in 1983, and it was an enormous success, they say.

PJ, I'm contemplating travelling to the UK to watch Barry perform. If he would give the concert in London, I would surely go to see him. But Blenheim?? Can you tell me, where this city is, and how to get there?

Thanks a lot! :)

Bruno

Bruno said:
If he would give the concert in London, I would surely go to see him. But Blenheim?? Can you tell me, where this city is, and how to get there?

I found this information on the Blenheim Palace website...

Blenheim Palace is situated in the picturesque and historic town of Woodstock, 8 miles North West of Oxford on the A44 Evesham Road, and approximately an hour's drive from both London and Birmingham. Stratford-upon-Avon is only 45 minutes drive away.

Approaching Oxford on the M40, exit at junction 9 and follow signs to Blenheim. From other directions take the A44 exit from the Oxford by-pass. There is unlimited free car parking for cars and coaches.

The nearest British Rail main line station is Oxford. The number 20 bus runs from there to Woodstock at approximately 30 minute intervals.

Check out the website at:
http://www.blenheimpalace.com

Murray
...who wishes that he could attend that concert...

Thank you, Murray, for your helpful response! :)

One hour away from London is not too much. But I still haven't made up my mind.....

Murray, Barry will do some concerts in the USA in the fall. Check out his website:

http://www.barrynet.com

Some days ago, the postman delivered BARRY MANILOW: 2 NIGHTS LIVE to me. This is the best live album Barry has ever recorded! I can't stop listening to it.

LET FREEDOM RING is just great. I missed this song when I flew to London in 2002 to watch Barry's concert at the Wembley Arena.

Bruno
we live on borrowed time.....

Yes -Murray is spot on .....Blenheim is close to Oxford ....and with this major concert ....should have more transport provided for thousands of Manilow fans :confused:

July 4 is also Euro Championship Final match .....and Wimbledon Men's Final ....Henman at last ..... :wink: Not a good date for any Sports / Manilow fans :wink:

Would enjoy seeing Manilow perform at large open air concert -perhaps next year or 2006 :?:

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom