Carpenter Family Christmas Greeting!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful family Richard!
Where did the time go though? I remember the exciting news about Richard and Mary's wedding. Now their eldest is 18??!! :wtf:
It's official; I am old!

What a lovely picture! And how nice of Richard and family to do this for us!

Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year to Richard and family!

Marilyn :bigsanta:

I know that's Richards back yard (same backround in the C's Forever video), but is that a fountain or his swimming pool? :o

Colin looks exactly like Richard did when he was that age.

From all the TOTW fund raisers I've attended, I'd say that Mindi is the most talented.

I've noticed that Kristi tends to avoid the spotlight.

I really absolutely feel the warmth, togetherness and Christmas Spirit in that Family Portrait! :love: Yes, The Best of Holiday Wishes to All!! :cry: :)

Dave :angel:

I know that's Richards back yard (same backround in the C's Forever video), but is that a fountain or his swimming pool?

It's both Joe - a waterworks feature that falls into the pool. :wink:

Joe, you made mention that Mindi was the most talented of the kids. I'd like to hear more about this. Why do you think so?

Marilyn, who would love to go to a TOTW event!

newvillefan said:
I know that's Richards back yard (same backround in the C's Forever video), but is that a fountain or his swimming pool?

It's both Joe - a waterworks feature that falls into the pool. :wink:
And a slide.

Merry Christmas to Richard and family! :santa: :tongue:artyhat:

Sakura

thestitch said:
Joe, you made mention that Mindi was the most talented of the kids. I'd like to hear more about this. Why do you think so?

Marilyn, who would love to go to a TOTW event!

I've attended all 3 TOTW fund raising events at the CPAC. During the last TOTW (March 2005) Mindi really stood out. Along with her "note perfect" singing, she has great stage presence. She is comical, animated (much like Karen was) and really knows how to connect with the audience. During her performance she had the audience howling and afterward she received the most applause.

There is another TOTW fund raiser scheduled in March 2006.

Check it out:
http://www.carpenterarts.org/topoftheworld.html

Hi all,

Everyone has agreed that Colin looks like Richard at the same age but I was just looking at a picture of Karen when she was 13 and there seem (to me at least) to be quite a few similarities between her and Mindi...

Anyone else agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom