Resident ‘Carpenterologist’
Staff member
The following A&M Corner members have been randomly selected as winners:

DVB

Close2U

Jazz4Jeff

ultraJC

GregKarCar
A&M Corner would like to especially thank Richard Carpenter and his assistant Becky Boxberger for their cooperation in making this contest possible. We'd also like to thank all of you who participated. If you have been selected, please contact either myself or Harry with your personal contact information. Congratulations!! -Chris

Original thread link: http://www.amcorner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5877&start=0

Allow me to add my congratulations to the winners along with a personal thanks to Richard Carpenter, Becky Boxberger, and Chris May for making it all happen.

Harry

Yeah, let me know how Cool it must be to have a CD Richard "personally signed"...! ...Also congratulating my "Fellow Contestants"... :goofygrin:

Dave

I would just like to post my thanks to all of you for hosting this contest. Thanks for giving us all the opportunity to partake in owning a piece of true music history :thumbsup:

I'd like to thank Richard and Becky for making this happen as well--it is very much appreciated! :)

Another vote of thanks to Richard, Becky and Chris (and adding a mention for webmeister Rudy, who provides the last link in the chain that made it happen). Great job all around!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom