• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Carpenters Do Grease Medley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark-T

From 1976: It's on YouTube and the sound quality is very good. Don't know if I can paste the link by forum rules...

Yes, during the years where they should have been playing timeless music they chose to do medleys, medleys, and more medleys! Aye aye aye!

mstaft: Since it's a link to something not avaiable to buy anywhere and not a bootleg download, it's OK to post the link.

Well,--Gee!--this is something those T-BIRDS in the movie would do...!!!! --Or how 'bout THE SWEATHOGS in WELCOME BACK, KOTTER...????!!!! :rolleyes:

Something about it--especially Karen & Richard--was soooo wobbly and very much out of character! In fact if this were "a real concert" then the whole affair must have been badly beset by this travesty...! :rolleyes:

Somehow it all rubbed me all wrong...! :baah:

Dave

Very funny, although Karen's singing it it is far from MAGICAL. The lady who posted it on Youtube is a Brazilian fan, Viviane.

Does Karen mean Richard is Troy Donahue in the song?? Reminds me of Little girl blue, the book, where it says A&M ended up marketing them as a married couple rather than bro and sis!

Is the guy driving the motorcycle the one who sings in Live in Japan? I can't stand looking at his face, I feel like punching him down. WHY was this man still along with them in 1976??

Karen should have worn that outfit in the 'Beechwood' video.
It would have attracted some attention to that singles' release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom