đź“Ł News Carpenters With The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say is that Carpenters fans are in for a “royal” treat! You will be hearing our favorite duo for the very first time all over again and it will be more than worth the wait! :)

Have you heard the finished album Chris? I’d imagine right around now they must be mastering the finished thing ready to send to the pressing plants.

The line about "hearing them for the first time all over again" make a me thing that these are radically different from the originals? Maybe even different/alternative leads?

I just checked Billboard and Amazon UK. No news on the album yet.

There’s also nothing recent when you search in the Google News section for it either. I’ve set up a Google Alert for it, which will flag up any new online postings or announcements.

If it's due in December shouldn't it be just about ready to be printed ect.? How long till we get to see a cover?!?!

I'm very excited!! I love the idea of an updated orchestral sound to the Carpenters music. I was listening to a few of The Beach Boys RPO songs and I just wished they would turn up the volume on the instruments a little more. I want to feel the power of those instruments surrounding the vocals. Nothing changes the emotions of a song like the strings can. If it is done right, it will be just amazing!

Oh wow ! That would be incredible ! I think the Carpenters were booked for that in 1975 but had to cancel after Karen being admitted to hospital.

This years Royal variety show will be held on Monday 19th November 2018 at the London Palladium:) the majority of acts are not usually announced in advance but the public can buy tickets to attend I seem to remember.

Details & Track list... "TBA" to be announced. It says available for pre-order soon with a link to Amazon US. When you click on it, it says page not available.

I know. That is all I could find

I predict December 9 as release date.

Still hoping for vinyl.

On Amazon just found digital version of the Royal Philharmonic covering Carpenters.

Carpenters. More Symphonic than Ever.

Had never seen it before

Yeah, I've seen that too, it doesn't even look official so why it's on Amazon with all the official albums I've no clue.

Again, I've searched and searched and can't find anything on the 7th. Although don't new albums come out on Fridays now? (7th is a Friday) I don't buy many "new" albums but I recall getting Shawn Mendes' new album a few months ago... That was a Friday.

If it's true about Friday being the day new albums are released then it would make sense but I need more confirmation ! Lol
:confused::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom