• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Got My Tickets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geographer

Aloha, from the Island of Kaua'i. While on vacation, I have a moment to check the A&M corner website. Much to my amazement, no one has mentioned recieving tickets for the CPAC 10th Anniversary Show on October 2nd. So, I am letting everyone know that I got MY tickets in the mail last week and was AMAZED to find I got seats 14 & 15 in Row A! Front row, just left of center stage. I am flying pretty high over this. Especially since I am also a big Bob Newhart fan! So who's got seats 16, 17, 18, and 19 in Row A? Those seem to be front-row-center!

See you there?

Shannon

I guess no one else recieved their tickets. Bummer, as I was looking forward to meeting some of ya'll at the concert. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Still to confirm as been so busy at work .....oh dear ..... :oops:

Want to attend this special 10th Anniversary celebration ....more artists / extras may be added to CPAC weekend ?

Also want to attend 2005 TOTW 3 benefit ....last two have been fabulous ....also New York trip .....another holiday ....somewhere in Europe or ideally in Japan with a best friend living there ....etc ...etc :shock:

Now just need to find more ways of raising the monies .... or offering myself as reasonably able bodied / fully functioning male to any wealthly available , looking for partners LADIES ....where have my morals / beliefs gone ....... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Peter

PJ said:
Now just to need more ways of raising the monies .... or offering myself as reasonably able bodied / fully functioning male to any wealthly available , looking for partners LADIES ....where have my morals / beliefs gone ....... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:rotf:

He's just a gigolo
everywhere he goes
people know the part
He's playing

Paid for every dance
selling each romance
Oh what their saying

There will come a day
And youth will pass away
What will they say about him

When the end comes he knows
they'll say just a gigolo
Life goes on without him

Murray
...with apologies to Louis Prima, and Peter... :wink: :D

He's just a gigolo
everywhere he goes
people know the part
He's playing

Paid for every dance
selling each romance
Oh what their saying

There will come a day
And youth will pass away
What will they say about him

When the end comes he knows
they'll say just a gigolo
Life goes on without him

Murray
...with apologies to Louis Prima, and Peter... :wink: :D[/quote]

Thank you Murray ....perhaps some of my comments were misunderstood ..... :laugh: Certainly not selling myself ....just looking for innovative methods of raising more finance .....linking myself to a potential wealthly lady as either boyfriend / partner or having her sponsorship was more in line with my plans ..... :wink:

Peter ....Gigolo ....do these still exist .... :wink:

Can anyone please tell me what the mode of dress should be at this concert? I have no idea how we should dress for these occasions anymore. Thanks. :confused:

Good Question! I'm taking a "date" so I think we are dressing up. I'll probably be in a tie (possible coat, too) and she will be in fancy dress or something. However, we are making an evening of it with dinner before the show. Since I have never been to one of these before, my thought is better over-dressed than under-dressed.

Did you get your tickets yet? Are your seats good?

I am buying my tickets later this week. I hope there are still good seats. I thought it was probably coat and tie/dress up, but thought I'd check. Thanks for the info. :)

Good deal! Then we won't be the only ones over-dressed! I hope you get good seats, too! I was AMAZED I got those seats. Can't wait!

Hope to meet you there!

Shannon

song4u said:
Can anyone please tell me what the mode of dress should be at this concert? I have no idea how we should dress for these occasions anymore. Thanks. :confused:

For Oct 2nd: Business casual. No coat, tie is optional.

For 2005 TOTW3: Black tie and tux :thumbsup:

GOODY4SHOES Posted: Thu 8/19/04 07:19 am Subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

song4u wrote:
Can anyone please tell me what the mode of dress should be at this concert? I have no idea how we should dress for these occasions anymore. Thanks.

For Oct 2nd: Business casual. No coat, tie is optional.

For 2005 TOTW3: Black tie and tux

Thank you. How do you know about this, may I ask?

Does anyone know if Richard Carpenter and/or Bob Newhart will be signing autographs before or after the show? :)

Certainly Richard is more than happy to sign autographs for fans AFTER performances and often favoutite Carpenters / Solo items :cool:

Still planning on attending ....however the boss has been out with domestic family problems for 2 weeks ....hope he returns Monday (27) ...and I can finalise a fairly short trip ....:cool:

Dress will be very varied ....however clothes are required ....despite California sun & climate :wink:

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom