• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Grammy Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Earlier,

I broached the subject of R's collectibles. That chat went awry. Now, I want to ask about Karen's collectibles. Do Richard's and/or Karen's reside down there in Long Beach, Idaho? This query isn't intended to formalize a direct hit...but rather, a leisurely tour of the Potato State.

Jeff

re: above post,

Where would one go if one desired to view a Grammy award? Upon viewing, whose name might appear on same as recipient? If yer goin to Hollywood whose Grammy's 're displayed in CPAC?

Please pardon lack of clarity.

Jeff

Carpenters Exhibit at CPAC , Long Beach is a mixture of both Karen & Richard's Carpenters collectibles -but only a fraction that Richard still holds at his personal home and warehouse :shock:

Three Grammys reside at CPAC plus 1966 Battle Of Bands award -(overall best group) and American Music Award and one entire wall of RIAA certified Albums and Singles up to Yesterday Once More ....with some worldwide awards as well....there is no space left for recent awards .... :wink:

Expect these are awards given to both Karen & Richard through the years :cool:

Peter

The Grammys at CPAC are Karen's. I believe Richard keeps his at home. I can't remember for sure, but I think most of the Gold Records at CPAC are also those presented to "Karen Carpenter".

Randy

They say that Oscar's are quite heavy for their size. I wonder if Grammy's are the same. I'd like to know what they are made of. Gold? Gold plate? Bronze? Has anyone here ever held a Grammy Award?

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom