• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Happy Birthday Lani!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Bacardi

Here's best wishes to Lani Hall on her BD today! I hope she's been
celebrating by working on a new album with her hubby. :wink:

:happybirthday:

Capt. Bacardi
NP: The Best of Lani Hall

Yes -- a big Happy Birthday to Lani Hall. Thanks for all the wonderful recordings over the years -- here's hoping for more.

Harry
NP: A Brazileira - Lani Hall

Harry said:
Yes -- a big Happy Birthday to Lani Hall. Thanks for all the wonderful recordings over the years -- here's hoping for more.

Harry
NP: A Brazileira - Lani Hall

Harry

Any news if A&M will reissue a remaster of the A Brazileira album on CD?

Bobby

BobArroyo said:
Any news if A&M will reissue a remaster of the A Brazileira album on CD?

Good question. 'Re'-master? It's never been released in the US to begin with! It was strictly a Brazilian release. At this stage of the game, I'd guess it to be unlikely to see the light of day on CD, but stranger things have happened.

We've heard that Herb Alpert has the rights to his own master recordings, and you'd think that those rights might extend to spouse Lani's recordings too, but that's purely conjecture on my part. So perhaps whenever we see what develops with the Alpert recordings, we might get an indication of what to expect with Ms. Hall's solo efforts.

Harry
...noting it's almost time for another birthday acknowledgement, online...

Happy Birthday Lani! :happybirthday:
I've been a fan since the beginning. No one has yet to equal your vocal quality. The most beautiful voice ever! We fans cherish your recordings.

Have a great day.

Tom Wahl

Tom said:
Happy Birthday Lani! :happybirthday:
I've been a fan since the beginning. No one has yet to equal your vocal quality. The most beautiful voice ever! We fans cherish your recordings.

Have a great day.

Tom Wahl

What he said...and, is this 16 or 21?

Dan, who doesn't look HIS age either...but in the other direction...

I guess I need to point out that Lani's birthday is not until next week, November 6th. This thread was resurrected from last year.

Harry
...not adverse to celebrating Lani Hall Month, should one ever be named, online...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom