Harriet - (Singer with echoes of Karen Carpenter)*

I am pleased that she has the ability to do a more uptempo song. I thought, since she formerly sang with a jazz band, that she likely could. That's a nice tune. Thanks for posting it. :)

I love the song and of course Harriet is a beautiful young lady. Having been to London to visit, I love the scenes. I am not too sure about the black and white or the video itself, but I will take it. I gather the single will be officially released in a couple of weeks, and hopefully the album in a short time after that. I am not sure about these things but I assume the CD will be available in the states at the same time, or shortly thereafter. I guess we will find out.

I love the song and of course Harriet is a beautiful young lady. Having been to London to visit, I love the scenes. I am not too sure about the black and white or the video itself, but I will take it. I gather the single will be officially released in a couple of weeks, and hopefully the album in a short time after that. I am not sure about these things but I assume the CD will be available in the states at the same time, or shortly thereafter. I guess we will find out.
Her website is http://www.harrietsmusic.com so keep an eye out.

U.S. iTunes has the single available for pre-order now and says it will be released on May 5
I like the song and will buy it when it's released, I like the video too, since I'm in the US and have never been to London, it was cool walking with Harriet while I enjoy her and the new single, although I was getting a bit dizzy at times (she's a fast walker) :laugh:

Okay, so I was able to see Harriet's set online yesterday. She did 7 or 8 songs (it was difficult watching while I was at work, but got most of it). Most of the songs were captured by one fellow and posted on YouTube. Here is the link. I think she did very well. The videos are actually better that what I saw on the live stream. ( I would have posted the live stream but found out about it shortly before her performance).

https://www.youtube.com/user/JUMPINVIDS go to videos

Most of the songs she performed are there. Single is out next week officially.

Thanks, I really enjoyed that....it's hard to pick up the true sound from a concert like this on a you tube video, I'm sure the sound was much better live being there in person but this is great for those who couldn't attend to hear.

Back
Top Bottom