• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

How often do you check in at the Corner?

How often do you check in at A&M Corner?

• A few times a month

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • A few times a week

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Daily

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • I live here

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • None of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked daily, though it's more like 'at least three times daily.'

I usually check in first thing in the morning to catch up on the late-nite west coasters, then if time permits, I'll look in around lunchtime. Then either just before leaving work, or just after arriving home.

Like Michael Hagerty, if there's a hot topic going on, I'll check in even more often.

Harry
...with the early evening check-in, online...

I usually check in 3 or 4 times a day...might miss a day or two once in a while, but not very often. Of course, I don't post very often...

Dan

I meant to put in "More than once a day" as a choice but somehow I didn't get it in there! Oh well, no point in putting it in now.

I'm usually here at least once a day, sometimes twice. Usually around noon-ish, and then again at the end of the day.

This time of day (6:30 PM) is more like lunch-break for me, because I've just gotten off from my day job and am about to head over to the theatre to entertain the masses!

I think I'm with most people on this one. First thing in the morning, again at noon if I have time and in the evening after dinner. If a "hot topic" is under discussion, I try to check more frequently.

Marilyn

Is there an "it depends" option? :wink:

The way my schedule's been lately, I don't get much of a chance to check in...maybe once a day, tops. If I'm here working on the computer though, I'll refresh the forum index page to see what's going on. Things should settle down come autumn and I'll be back on more of a normal schedule.

At least twice a day. SOme days as many as 4 or 5 times. With this CPO initiation process I'm going through I've been averaging once every other day...

--Mr Bill

I check in any time I'm on the computer, just to make sure y'all are behavin'. :D But I wouldn't quite classify it as "living here", although in the earlier days that might've been true.

Capt. Bacardi
...hooked on the Corner, online... :wink:

Being a flight attendant, I'm gone anywhere from three to four days a week. When I am home, I check in first thing in the morning, mid-afternoon and before bed, when the majority of my posts go out.

And, like everyone else, if there's a hot topic, I'll check in several times throughout the day.

Jon

...getting ready for bed, online...

About twice a day.
In the morning, before going to work, and in the evening, before going to bed.

Bruno
I have to ask my psychoanalysist tomorrow, if this is already an addiction..... :wink:

Daily ....Always Check the Corner for Carpenters , Alpert , A&M Forum & Off Topic Forum ....Always Interesting Posts, Stories , Info , Updates :)

Where Would We Be Without A&M Corner :cool:

Wonder if Herb , Burt, Richard , Sergio and other A&M Artists / Musicians and Producers Know How Much is Shared and Circulated Amongst Regular Members and Guests That Drop In To Read Latest Messages ? :o

I Did Include A&M Corner Website on Note to Richard After CPAC March 2003 Performance (Amongst 6 Sites) -Wonder Whether Richard Checks Out Websites or Uses Internet ? Perhaps Children Do Instead ! :)

If Richard Checks E-Bay Auctions -Probably Be Shocked at Some Items Listed !! :shock:

Peter.....Daily Man at Work....

PJ said:
Wonder if Herb , Burt, Richard , Sergio and other A&M Artists / Musicians and Producers Know How Much is Shared and Circulated Amongst Regular Members and Guests That Drop In To Read Latest Messages ? :o

We know that Herb has popped in from time to time, and that Jerry Moss is aware of the site. And we've had some musicians check in once in a while who've been associated with A&M in one form or another. How often this happens is another matter...

Capt. Bacardi

I also checked "live here" because I check in twice or more daily. During work hours it's usually from a public library on the road. At home access is often limited because of kids/homework.
JB

I answered "a few times a month" because I guess it's a rough average, but it varies widely. When I know there's a thread going on I want to participate in, I may check daily or even more often. Other times when I'm not aware of much that needs immediate attention plus am very busy with other stuff, I can go many weeks between visits. (For example, the board tells me my last visit before today was on 8/11. And if I hadn't had news of that Bacharach compilation auction to post in the TJB forum, I might not have come back for yet another week or more?)

I checked "daily," but usually that's just weekdays, at the office, first thing in the morning and usually early afternoon again, after lunch--more often if there's a hot topic of interest.

Mike A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom