• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Karen Carpenter on ET Tonight 17 May

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich

Karen and Richard will be on ET Tonight, to be aired Tuesday 17 th.May.

I thought most TV shows could care less about my favorite female singer/drummer.

That Voice

Just to let you know.

What do you think?

RICH

I had a heart attack when my mom told me about it. I think it's great and I can't believe they are still in the media after all these years. These are the moments that make life worth living! That made my day.

It was about 3 mins long, and basically was a trailer for their appearance on This Is Your Life. Most of the footage was stuff I'd never seen before. They showed Richard getting interviewed in 1983 and it was quite touching, he said 'We lost her at 32 years old. To die of heart failure at 32...I've got to be a little bitter, I have to be'.

There was also a full screen shot of her at the MIA promotional party (where she was pictured with Herb and Richard), which I'd never seen up close before.

It's nice because Karen looks so fresh faced and healthy on This Is Your Life. Wes Jacobs was featured as a guest, talked about their early days, and Jack Daugherty came on to, interesting that Karen wrapped her arms around him, not wanting to let him go.

Very nice - it has already persuaded me to go out and buy the set which includes their show.

Stephen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom