• The new Carpenters recording with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra is now available. Use this link to order, and help us out at the same time. Thank you!

New Documentary Coming...

crescentnoon

This is exciting. I have seen Carnie Wilson on the talk show The Talk over the last several years. Maybe they will have her back on and she can name drop the documentary?!
Kristin Chenoweth is in there too it looks like 👍 she is another popular name who can potentially help the documentary get some recognition. I have been a fan of her work... she is a classical Opera singer, a Broadway star and an actress.

crescentnoon

AMS Pictures Original Programming - A Creative Media Company
PICTURES THAT
MOVE YOU

For over 30 years, AMS Pictures has been a leader in the production community with a focus on quality, effectiveness and strong design. When we developed our Original Programming division a few years back, we knew that each project we pursued had to be special. From inspiring documentaries to character-driven reality shows, each AMS Pictures project is a one-of-a-kind original.

EPISODIC SERIES
AMS Pictures has solid experience in episodic non-fiction entertainment. We’re always on the lookout for great characters, the personalities that can connect, entertain, and inspire a show. With deep roots in the Texas marketplace, we like to think that every project we work on has that unique Texas flair you don’t find in other places. Most of all, we’re committed to producing entertaining shows that allow our network clients to deliver on the brand promise.
DOCUMENTARIES
In addition to episodic television, AMS Pictures has a special fondness for hard-hitting documentaries and historical non-fiction. Our body of work consists of over 40 hours of award-winning projects on a variety of subjects.

Proudofyou

You had me until Kristen Chenoweth was mentioned. I'm sure she was a fan and inspired by The Carpenters, but she's not my cuppa. Anyway, this looks interesting. Thanks for sharing!!

Sabar

I'm excited to hear this. I appreciate any effort to bring Karen greater recognition. I know she has millions of adoring fans all over the world, but somehow I still feel Karen hasn't gotten the recognition she deserves. I'm not sure these feelings are justified, and I don't know what level of recognition would satisfy me, but I just can't shake this feeling.

newvillefan

I Know My First Name Is Stephen
Looks like Randy Schmidt is involved in the new documentary judging by the hashtag...

Top Bottom