Official Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering the same thing. It's been down for at least two days, maybe longer. I've asked around and nobody knows. I hope Richard hasn't pulled the plug.

Maybe they're going to update it in a very big way! Think positive! I, too have been trying it.

Hey, Chris, do you know what's up?

Marilyn,
who is always hopeful!

The site has been fairly static for quite a while ... even before Becky left things were s-l-o-w in changing. I'm not sure how to take this new development.

What would make the site go down? Says page cannot be displayed. Did they not pay their host or did they take it down on purpose? I have no clue on these things. I guess it could be anything. :?:

Several things could have happened. It's possible that the domain name expired, or that the hosting fees were not paid, or it could be as simple as the hosting provider is having an outage. Or maybe it was hosted on a provider that's gone out of business.

I hope it's just being redesigned or something...but then, you'd think there'd be a page up stating that.

I have a feeling that when Becky left, the site got left in the lurch. I hope I'm wrong though, because I'd like to see more Q&As from Richard.

This is, by no means, an "official" reply but the last I had heard through he grapevine is that a semi re-design (of the site) was in the works even before Ms. Boxburger left the Carpenters circle.
The last time there were any major revisions (to the site) the same thing happenedwhere the site was unavailable.
I know that Mr. C loves the site and it's connection to the fan base. I also know that he is an absolute perfectionist and likes to take his time insuring quality comes before quantity.
In any event I am sure we'll know soon. I can't wait to see!!:blinkeye:

Well, on that note, then, I'm sure something will emerge... If it's "officially endorsed" by Richard, it will come to be...

Dave

...After still being "Lost in Limbo"... :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom