Reaction to WOJB from The Charismatic Voice

Thanks much for posting - excellent in-depth reaction - probably the most thoroughly analytical of all the reactions to WOJB that I've seen, and I've seen many...she hits all the high points that make this such a great song, although I get the impression that while she loves the background vocal harmonies she doesn't realize that they're created by the stacking of harmony lines by only Richard and Karen. And her excited enthusiasm for Karen's voice and the lyrics & arrangement is really nice to hear, especially coming from a pro...but all of this is typical of EVERY reaction I've seen to this song - its not just that nobody doesn't like it - its that everyone absolutely loves it!

The Charismatic Voice also has a re
action to CLOSE TO YOU...

"Rob Squad Productions" is a husband and wife team that have reviewed numerous Carpenters songs on YouTube and they are so impressed with their catalogue of amazing hits and especially Miss Karen's voice, as they refer to her. "Day One Reacts" is a young lady (Angela) that has gone down the Carpenters rabbit hole and is now a fan for life and keeps referring to HER VOICE!

Last edited:
"Rob Squad Productions" is a husband and wife team that have reviewed numerous Carpenters songs on YouTube and they are so impressed with their catalogue of amazing hits and especially Miss Karen's voice, as they refer to her. "Day One Reacts" is a young lady (Angela) that has gone down the Carpenters rabbit hole and is now a fan for life and keeps referring to HER VOICE!
I've seen these reactors many times, including all of their Carpenter reactions - they're fun to watch & very well done - I look forward to seeing them - yes, that young lady Angela can't get enough of hearing Karen sing (just like the rest of us).

Back
Top Bottom