RichardandKarenCarpenter.com Website temporary outage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim

Checking back in on 07/07/04, the "official" Carpenters website is no longer accessible. Visitors are rooted to other websites to purchase Carpenter music! Looks like Richard gave up.

hey,

i just tried out the offical website and found that it's still there. boring and uneventful, but still there neverless!

gráinne

Tim said:
Checking back in on 07/07/04, the "official" Carpenters website is no longer accessible. Visitors are rooted to other websites to purchase Carpenter music! Looks like Richard gave up.

Perhaps Tim has stepped into a time machine, gone forward three days, and this coming Wednesday, 07/07/04, the site WILL be gone!

Or Tim is from somewhere else in the world where the date 07/07/04 actually means July 4th, 2007, and his time machine went three YEARS into the future.

:D

Actually, in Tim's defense, a few hours ago when I checked, the website was indeed gone. It now appears to be back.

Harry
...whose own time machine currently only goes forward at a rate of 1 min./1 min., online...

Just checked it & it seems ok to me.

Maybe their server that hosts the site was down or something. Is that possible? Or maybe they were working on it & had to take it down for a bit. Just guessing.

....reading Harry's funny predicition's, online...

Could have been a reboot, or a server outage. It happens. :)

Was probably out for server maintenance. There've been other sites I frequent that have had this from time to time. Nothing more, nothing less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom