Server error?

I am new (yesterday) and I wonder if something has to happen for me to be able to actually start a thread? Like a moderator click or X number of replies in an existing thread - like this one?

But yeah I don't get "you must be approved" or something, what I get is "server error".

I swear I did not join for nefarious purposes! I actually found the site while trying to research Judith Durham's A&M records.

I like Herb Alpert well enough, I have enjoyed the Carpenters - casually via radio growing up. Go-Go's (I.R.S.) Squeeze, Police, Joe Jackson, plenty of A&M listening over the years.

I think you new people need to make more posts before things settle down for you with the forum software. Something like five or ten posts. Nothing ridiculous. Rudy could give you better reasons for error type messages.

I think you new people need to make more posts before things settle down for you with the forum software. Something like five or ten posts. Nothing ridiculous. Rudy could give you better reasons for error type messages.
Thank you Harry, I think that's maybe what did it for me. 5 or so replies to existing threads and they I was finally able to submit my own.

Back
Top Bottom