UK Fans, This is For You..... Richard Set to Thrill Fans Onstage Live in the UK From Sept 2024

I would also say that the promotion for the live shows has mainly been through social media and I think the shows are selling really well just based off of that. There is nearly 9 months to go, so hopefully word will get out and I can see more sold out shows. Richard deserves to have this be a huge success. I love that he is doing this and I know the venues/locations outside of London are quite random, yet I am thrilled at the opportunity as never thought I would ever have the chance to see him live 🤩. I have been lucky to see Corrine Bailey Rae and Tori Amos this year. Next year is Richard Carpenter 😱🎉.

I haven’t seen any.
For me I saw it from a instagram story on the official Carpenters/Richard Carpenter accounts. I know there is a limited time they run for and it is possible it wasn’t live if you are subscribed to these accounts. This was my main source of information and I followed the links from there.

For me I saw it from a instagram story on the official Carpenters/Richard Carpenter accounts. I know there is a limited time they run for and it is possible it wasn’t live if you are subscribed to these accounts. This was my main source of information and I followed the links from there.
IMG_8737.png

A friend of mine saw it on a website and messaged me. Afterwards I saw it shared on Carpenter related groups on fb and Instagram

With just six months to go, are any UK fans here hoping he'll do something like this on the tour...even just one song?

I've seen a couple of venues are posting that it's two-hour show...wondering what it's going to consist of? Lots of story telling I'm sure :)

With just six months to go, are any UK fans here hoping he'll do something like this on the tour...even just one song?

I've seen a couple of venues are posting that it's two-hour show...wondering what it's going to consist of? Lots of story telling I'm sure :)

I can’t wait to hear what the set list will be. I also hoped it’s being video taped for the rest of us.

I think he might. I wonder if he’ll perform ‘Karen’s Theme’? He may perform it with photos of Karen on screen perhaps to close the show ? I don’t know. I’m keen to see what the set list is. Maybe Richard will post on his instagram in due time. I’d also be interested to know if he’ll provide any tour books?

Two venues have now fully sold out London and Milton Keynes. I hope that more tickets get sold. It is a shame the venues are a bit off the beaten track. I hope more venues sell out soon 🤞

London sold out a while back, Ronnie Scott's is a very small venue that only seats a couple of hundred people. The others are doing moderately well. Still six months to go. I've a feeling Richard will come to the UK a week or so before the tour begins to do a final promotional push which will probably shift more tickets.

Tony Denton wants his head examining for booking dates in the venues he has. The only major cities on this tour in the whole of the UK are London and Leeds. There are tons of smaller venues in other big cities like Newcastle, Manchester, Birmingham, Cardiff, Edinburgh and many more that would have sold equally well, if not far better and quicker. You can't tell me they were all booked out when this was arranged 6-12 months ago. I still can't get my head around why he's been booked in such far-flung places as Portsmouth 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom