• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

West German Christmas Portrait

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know, there is nothing wrong with posting eBay links, so Chris, for now, what you did is fine.

Jonathan - and everyone else - just hang in there. Something happened with the last Xenforo update that Rudy implemented that has caused the eBay plug-in to not work. I've mentioned it to Rudy, but he's been tied up elsewhere. Hopefully soon he'll get some time to fix it or nuke the plug-in, whatever he decides.

Harry

Yeah, I just copied and pasted the link into this message but I deleted the http:// part and started with www. and that worked.

Thanks Jonathan always nice when we look out for one another on good deals and that one is a good one from the Netherlands at $49.00 buy it now.

Why be sorry? That's why the link was posted in the first place. We like it when members get the goodies.

Harry

According to Rudy, the defective plug-in has been removed. You should now be able to directly link to an eBay auction. It won't display with the pictures and countdown timer, but at least a clickable link should be there.

Harry

I really like the Ave Maria without the choir. I don't feel it's a slight to Richard or the chorale. I think releasing Christmas Portrait in 1978 without the choral score was just a happy accident. I've said since discovering the Carpenters, that I want the 1978 version of Ave Maria played at my funeral. (I'm only 43 and in good health.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom