Which TJB album cover are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Herb Alpert's Christmas Album?!?!? Wow... I have that album no more than five feet from me, sitting near my turntable, as I type this.

Mr Bill, are you in touch with higher beings when you come up with these quizzes?

::bows before A&M shrine::

Bill, you're a riot!

This time I tied: Volume 2 & Warm... and I'm pleased with the results.

I scored a 100% for Summertime, an album that I am indifferent about, while Warm, my favorite TJB album by far, came in at second place with a 92%. But this quiz is about the cover art, isn't it? So that's okay, I guess, because Herb looks pretty cool on both those covers . . .

Greg Shannon :cool:

I tied as Summertime and Warm. I like the music on both of these, but I actually prefer every other album on the list more (covers and music)!

Maybe my selections have more to do with the Arctic front moving through the heartland this weekend and how I feel about that.

Phil

Eh, just call ME... Mister...​

South Of The Border...!! :twitchy:​

Well, I could'a been a What Now, My Love... :laugh:

Dave:cool:

The Results said:
Result You scored as Summertime.

Summertime 83%
Beat of the Brass 75%
Going Places 67%
What Now My Love 67%
Sounds Like 67%
Ninth 58%
Whipped Cream and Other Delights 58%
Volume 2 50%
S R O 50%
Lonely Bull 42%
South of the Border 42%
Brass Are Comin' 42%
Warm 42%
Christmas Album 8%

No surprise with all of the "I hate winter", "I love summer" questions!

Harry
...counting the days till spring, online...

Summertime: 92%
South of the Border: 83%
What Now My Love: 75%

I'm with "I hate winter" Harry on this one. But I must have a think for co-workers' wives hanging on me in yellow dresses. :D

I am tied with WARM and SUMMERTIME at 83%...

Interesting, in as much as neither are my favorite albums.

I guess it must have to do with the positive answer I gave to disliking winter, and liking the color yellow...

Maybe I just found out I prefer summer, and that I have the hots for Jerry Moss's (then) wife...? :laugh:

SUMMERTIME for me (100%).
WARM was a close 2nd (92%) --- wouldn't be if I were afraid of horses.
JB

Hey!! Looks like I'm GOING PLACES!!!

Following behind, a whopping six titles tie in at 83%:

*S.R.O.
*Whipped Cream and Other Delights
*Beat of the Brass
*Ninth
*Warm
*Lonely Bull

Awesome!!

Jon

Another SOTB here.

I would have guessed "Summertime" would come up for me but it was 2nd. (I like yellow, beaches AND flirty co-workers...if only they weren't mostly teenagers!)

I tied with Sounds Like (one of my favorite albums) and Beat of the Brass at 75%. Sounds Like won out in the tie breaker, because blue is my favorite color.

Works for me. :)

Going Places came in at a dismal 8%. Guess I need to get out more.

Fun quiz. :thumbsup:

I came out SUMMERTIME at 92%, then WHIPPED CREAM at 82%...most of the others were tied at 32%...it's been years since I've been to the beach, or into the whipping cream...

Dan

Volume 2? Me? I don't think so.....

Happily, "Beat" was a strong second...I like tuxes and wildflowers.

---Michael Hagerty

I got "WHIPPED CREAM" all over at 97%!! Then it was "What Now My Love" at 67%. Matt Clark Sanford, MI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom