Amazon just shipped me LOST TREASURES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received my Amazon shipment yesterday. I always considered it a backup copy unless it arrived on or before release day - insurance against the case of distribution to brick and mortars being so bad that ordering online was the only option.

One thing nice about the copies Amazon sent is that the spines are nice and square. The ones I found at Sam Goody were all a little skewed toward the front.

Harry
...with his backup copies, online...

Amazon says they shipped SOTB from Lexington, KY on the 8th. It is now the 12th, and still no album...I could have driven to Lexington and picked the !!##@$&** thing up by now...

Dan, living livid less than 200 miles from Lexington, KY...

I just got mine in the mail today, I just got mine in the mail today, I just got mine in the mail today, I'm sitting here with a huge grin on my face listening to "Up Cherry Street".

I am soooooo dawg gone happy!
Yeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaa
This is great!!!!!

hi people, just got my south of the border 3 days after the time amazon said it would arrive. what happen is that I order the title listed above and lost treasures at the same time. I got lost treasures that friday, but south of the border came today. so I checked the track your order. and they said the shipper not amazon send it somewhere else so they track it. and got it today. but I was disapointed numero cinco did not have the spoken words at the beginning like the original cd did. does anyone have any idea why they did that.
bob

My guess is those words were not really intended to be there from the start. Somebody in Tape Editing goofed up back there in the 60s.

I too was disappointed that the spoken intro was not on Numero Cinco. I had my fingers crossed, especially since it was on the first CD. But it's still great we have the new CD... Can't wait for Whipped Cream...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom