Another strange Sergio video

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a promotional video with this one and "What Is This?" and I think a couple more on it--not sure if it's still lying around with my old VHS stuff, but I'll look for it.

The YouTube Vid' is actually: Sergio Mendes -- Indiado... Can't seem to get into it the way I got into "What Is This?" or "Alibis", so maybe I'll wait 'til I'm more up-to-it...

This is kind of a boring video. The cuts are too quick to see much, and it's all just a bunch of random dancing. (I guess I should qualify this by admitting that I'm bored with most music videos.)

I think some music videos can be exciting, but I agree...I think this video isn't great. You think at first it is going to have some narrative with the lost girl waking up then walking into town, but it's sort of winds up being aimless with lots of jumping around - your eyes have no time to focus on any one thing. And I can't tell who the grls are with Sergio - one can't see their faces clearly.

It also doesn't help that I don't understand Portugese!

Magalenha was also included in that promotional video.
"Indiado" is mainly Gracinha, but Gracinha wasn't around for any of the videos. I don't think that was Kevyn Lettau (who has wavy / curly hair). It seems "they" hired someone to sing (lipsynch).
I remember watching "What is this" on BET. Interesting video.

It seems that all 3 videos were recorded at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom