• The new Carpenters recording with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra is now available. Use this link to order, and help us out at the same time. Thank you!

"Carpenters: An Illustrated Discography": New Book by Randy Schmidt

close2u

Randy Schmidt
Thanks for the info.
I ordered from a different place, I think it was Randy's pre-order website, I ordered a limited edition signed book with a photo and sticker so that may be why mine is being delayed. I'm not sure when those are going to ship.
We are prepping the rest of the orders from my pre-order site this weekend and sending next week. We had a delay after a number of the books sent out in the first wave of shipments ended up getting damaged in transit. So we had to order new packing materials and start over. So sorry for the delay. Thank you for your patience!

Randy

close2u

Randy Schmidt
Is an e-edition available on Amazon Prime?

EDIT - I looked and it's not....which is pretty surprising. I hope it comes out that way in the future.
No e-book planned at this time. Since it's a coffee table book, the design and layout is important and it wouldn't translate well as a bunch of text and images. It's meant to be enjoyed in a tangible way, if that makes sense.

Randy

Top Bottom