Carpenters "Name That Tune"

Side note
For some reason when Nawvish quotes I can’t see your answer on your reply, it happens too with moderator mike. I guess it only happens on my end but sometimes I can’t see replies to answers. It’s weird.

Side note
For some reason when Nawvish quotes I can’t see your answer on your reply, it happens too with moderator mike. I guess it only happens on my end but sometimes I can’t see replies to answers. It’s weird.

Can you elaborate, provide a specific example?

Side note

It’s in what she quotes. I just have to look for it. She’s not quoting outside of the brackets is all.

Ed

Last edited:
Well then Rick should still be able to see the reply, if it's just buried in the quote box. I thought maybe a setting was off somewhere.

Sorry, I'm just learning the ropes, think I've only accidentally done that a couple of times but if it is "repeatedly" would someone be so kind as to tell me how to do it correctly. :confused::confused:

Ahh...so sorry I guess I wasn't reading everything in the quotes, yeah your right her answer is inside the quotes. Ha

WOW...were on page 7 I never thought we'd get this far on this topic...ha...it's fun though, makes you think out the lyrics in your head.
So I forgot where we were...I guess I'll go then :)

Next:
"you in the night"

Ahh...so sorry I guess I wasn't reading everything in the quotes, yeah your right her answer is inside the quotes. Ha

WOW...were on page 7 I never thought we'd get this far on this topic...ha...it's fun though, makes you think out the lyrics in your head.
So I forgot where we were...I guess I'll go then :)

Next:
"you in the night"

“Where Do I Go From Here”

When someone walks

Ed

Back
Top Bottom