• Our Album of the Week features will return in June.

New Herb & Lani Album Due

Status
Not open for further replies.
I+Feel+You_1.jpg

Just got my copy of the new CD. Inside is a new picture of H and L with the caption "The Brand New Studio Album - I Feel You...........Set for release internationally in early 2011".

Given Steve's comments - and he'd know! - about a 2010 release, I suspect that the US version will come out first and we completists will have to buy the UK version a few months after that.

Cool pic, btw.......

Stephen

I wonder if that will be the final cover. I think they could have done a better job...photographically speaking.

Stephen Vakil said:
Just got my copy of the new CD.

Jesus Stephen, you get a ultra RARE Advance Copy of the new CD and all you can do is post the artwork?!?!?!

Don't be such a d*ck tease! :D

How about a indepth track by track review my man?

I LOVE the photo BTW. Looks like it was shot in NYC perhaps.

C'mon people we are getting a new Herb & Lani CD, which hasn't even hit the streets yet and you are going to complain about the photography?

Really?

I'm glad to see "What Now My Love" is on the album; it's a great song. I wonder what kind of arrangement they'll use, upbeat or slow and drawn out?

Mike

Mike said:
I'm glad to see "What Now My Love" is on the album; it's a great song. I wonder what kind of arrangement they'll use, upbeat or slow and drawn out?

If Anything Goes was any indication as how they approach songs, I'll bet that "What Now My Love" will be completely different from what we're used to hearing.

Capt. Bacardi

I don't think Mr. Alpert can out do himself on "What Now My Love". He's done different arrangements of "A Taste of Honey" and like 'What Now' the TJB versions were 'Magic'. :wink:

I like Mr. A's trumpet playing when he has other horn players with him. It sets the contrast.

Later amigos................Jay

No no! The CD I got was The Essential..... not I Feel You!

Pay attention!

Confusion is understandable.....you said you got a copy of "The new CD" and it was right under a photo with "I Feel You" on it, I think just about anybody casually reading would have thought you meant the new CD, not the Essential. No matter though, thanks for clearing it up.

I'll bet that "What Now My Love" will be completely different from what we're used to hearing.
Yes, and likely with vocals.

Mike Blakesley said:
Confusion is understandable.....you said you got a copy of "The new CD" and it was right under a photo with "I Feel You" on it, I think just about anybody casually reading would have thought you meant the new CD, not the Essential. No matter though, thanks for clearing it up.

Had I got the new NEW album, I would have been even more excited!

Stephen

Lani told me what's on "I Feel You" and it sounds really good - some Beatles songs, some reworked pop songs and Herb says it's a cross between pop and jazz.

Dunno 'bout how it is where you are, but 'cept for some 'summer overhang' & brief blasts o' 'leftover spring', fall is still here!

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom