VOICE OF THE HEART POSTER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Hey Gang,

I kinda messed this up as far as clarity goes. On the "Karen solo session poster" post...you will find yet another offering. VOICE OF THE HEART this time. I have 20...overkill maybe? I'm willing to share this picture as well. Mint quality and quite striking. It is the album cover of VOTH...album size. Pays to have friends in the music biz. Any way those of you who are willing go back to the recent "Karen solo poster" offer all will be explained there.

Jeff

who can provide the address of the Original Downey fan Club? Headed by Rosina and Ev. There are so many responses that I must narrow it down...so get lookin''!

I know what is. Do you?

Hi "djn",

I know the address and have tried to message you unsuccessfully three times. My messages are sitting in my "outbox". I've messaged the forum for help and not had a reply. Time is running out....so, I'm wondering if you could send me a private message with your email address so that I can send a message to you there.

Thank you for your help,

aurora

Well Guys And Gals,

Four of you responded with the correct Downey address. I wrote each of your names down on cards...incidently, the answers came from Aurora, One More Time, Clos2u and Murray. All of you sounded like great fans. I'm a fan-addict personally. I would give my left...finger to get my hands on an AS TIME GOES BY poster. Anyway, threw the cards in the air and to my surprise every name turned upward...So, I decided that it's only fair to give each one of you a copy. That still leaves me with just a little stash of seventeen. I'll Cope. Somehow, the eighteen copies of HORIZON will balance things out. The HORIZON stuff is for some type of wall decor. I still haven't worked that one out. NO, They're not available. I searched thru the Pacific Northwest for hours to locate these.

So folks, I'll need your necessary info to have these delivered. You can pm me. Yes, Aurora you're posts are coming thru loud and clear!

Congratulations Friends And Die-hards,

Jeff

Just in case anyone was concerned about my depleted stock of VOTH posters...never fear, I found five more. Looks like I'm just gonna have to live with twenty-two.

VOTH NIRVANA,

Jeff

Randy,

I have several of the full size promo release posters. However, I'm not nice enough to part with my treasures. VOTH I had 26 of. I could justify a little sharing. Karen's solo poster I have several of also. Again, a little sharing.

Find me an AS TIME GOES BY promo poster and we'll have alot to chat about. I have room to share more if inspired.

Hoarding again,

Jeff

Hi Guys,

Your Voice Of The Heart posters will indeed be coming soon. I forgotten you. I just wanted to check in and reassure you.

Jeff

Mister Postman delivered a real treasure this afternoon - the Voice of the Heart poster that Jeff so generously shared with me! :D When I opened the package and saw Karen's gorgeous big brown eyes, I went all weak in the knees. It's amazing that even after all these years, this photo still has that effect on me. It must be love!! :love: I plan to get this poster framed as soon as possible, and up on the wall of my music room, where it will continue to make my heart race for many years to come!

Thank you Jeff, from one devoted Karen admirer to another!

Murray :D

My poster came yesterday - thank you so much, Jeff!

I've seen store displays where they'll have a whole bunch of pictures of the cover of a new album up on the wall (especially back in the days of old LPs). Is that what these were printed up for originally?

If so, I'm a little sad that more of these weren't posted on the walls of records stores when VOTH first came out, but I sure am glad to have this one now! :)

The VOTH posters were promos obtained from a record store that employs a friend who generously indulges me in all things CarpenterS. It has given me great pleasure to share these particular articles with you.

Enjoy,

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom