FS: CarpenterS Downey Fan Club memorabilia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff! THANK YOU!!! Received the poster tightly and perfectly packaged to my home here in Arizona...but have decided not to open it just yet...I'm taking her to New York and frame it there and hang it in our New York Apartment. Fitting that Karen should be back in New York! Thank you sooooo much!

Jeff! THANK YOU!!! Received the poster tightly and perfectly packaged to my home here in Arizona...but have decided not to open it just yet...I'm taking her to New York and frame it there and hang it in our New York Apartment. Fitting that Karen should be back in New York! Thank you sooooo much!
Next time I'm in NYC, I'd love to do a Karen Carpenter walking tour. Go to the recording studio, Dr Levenkron's office. Itchie's house, the Regency, maybe even Lenox Hill. Maybe a little off topic.

Next time I'm in NYC, I'd love to do a Karen Carpenter walking tour. Go to the recording studio, Dr Levenkron's office. Itchie's house, the Regency, maybe even Lenox Hill. Maybe a little off topic.

Do it, it's great fun to do stuff like that. I've done that in Downey twice. Visited the Newville house, Furman Park, the Hollywood Bowl, then Forest Lawns (when Karen was there) along with their star on the Walk of Fame and A&M Records (or what once was). It was amazing!

Please private message package receiving.Thinking of KC memorabilia in limbo somewhere necessitated my attn.
Thank you,
Je

My package is sitting in Los Angeles. Trust the dummies at the post office to send it the wrong direction! :crazy:

Hiya Murray,
Just left post office with answer in tow. It was explained.that sometimes West coast parcels are dispatched internationally from L.A. Expect delivery approximately 10 days. Please continue updates.
Thank you friend,
Jeff

Hi fans,

Please revisit this update with many (* denotes) revised prices. Note: Any item already sold at said price has not been revised.

KAREN CARPENTER solo poster $100
VOICE OF THE HEART poster $25*
Downey Fan Club color 8x10 photos $10*
Downey Fan Club wallet pics $10
NOW & THEN photo shoot BOOK COVERS $10*
Downey Fan Club pencils with logo $10
Downey Fan Club metallic GOLD PEN $25
Downey Fan Club cloth sew-on patches $10*
Downey Fan Club pennant $50
Downey Fan Club LETTER HOLDER in yellow $30
Downey Fan Club deck playing cards with logo $35-$40
PEOPLE magazines $25 (my cost)
Sheet Music: $10*
We've Only Just Begun
Merry Xmas Darling
Downey Fan Club music books $25*
Tour programs: $30*
Downey Fan Club MADE IN AMERICA sun visor $50
Reel to Reel $10*
HORIZON
SINGLES 69-73
YESTERDAY ONCE MORE laserdisc $10*
PASSAGE factory sealed 8-track $5*
VINYL: All 45's & lps $10*
FROM THE TOP featuring Knowing When to Leave medley from Music Music Music $20*
CHRONICLES 3 cd set with CLOSE TO YOU, CARPENTERS, A SONG FOR YOU factory sealed $20*

http://newbergjeff.carbonmade.com/projects/5288155#1

http://newbergjeff.carbonmade.com/

Please submit any questions.
Thanx,

Jeff

Jeff,

My wonderful treasures arrived today, fantastically packaged. Now snuggled with the rest of my goodies. Thanks again Jeff.

Hello Gang,
In the interest of simplicity and imminent restoring, packaging etc...I'm going to offer the bulk of items available above @ $650.00 plus S&H total. This is a dramatic decrease in asking prices and the said items remaining are a welcome addition to any collection. The beautiful pic sleeve 45's, Japanese vinyl, cd's and select Official CarpenterS International Fan Club keepsake items are treasures to behold. There's a wide array included here and while I have many there's something exciting about spreading the love to y'all. Please contact ASAP as the bounty is soon destined for its storage. Having just moved here recently, the disorganization with the memorabilia in a state of readiness is unnerving to me. Private message gals-n-Pals. Lets see what we can do.

Sincerely,

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Just a quick update that my additional package arrived safe and sound to Florida, I have lots of reading to do and never thought I'd have the chance to own these letters. What a surprise to find a Carpenters sticker, wallet photo and full size postcard with glossy Hush photo of Karen and Richard showing advert of Skiles & Henderson Lake Tahoe Feb 23, 1978. I'm speechless, just beautiful. Thanks so much for your generosity!!!!!

Well kiddo's and kidda's, here's a long overdue heads-up. There are a couple of solo posters left, a few VOTH promo posters, MIA sun visor and music books.

Jeff

Morning Jeff,
With yesterday behind us and the Chevy commercial on the airwaves, Karen seems to be on people's minds again. I have had conversations with those younger than me at work and they were wondering about her. Not a lot, but a few. I was wondering, without having to go back to all the posts here, what kind of items you may still have left. Are there any solo posters? What is available that you may still want to part with? I don't know for sure, but others may be interested. Thank you in advance.

I personally would be interested in a vintage T-Shirt.... I remember buying them for every family member - but me!

Geesh!

what's a fair price to sell a solo poster for? I've got about 20 of them from a buddy of mine who used to run a Blockbuster Music store

OUCH! How bout a pencil, poster or mint maybe? Those little t-shirts are literally encased in air-tight plastic.
Funny Tracey cuz I have a new associate who is a newbie CarpenterSphile and these keepsakes reared their head. Only this gent is shopping for his older sister. Older than me. Who knew? Anyway, I need to investigate E-Bay but as I've procrastinated all of these years I don't see that anytime soon. Enough prattle. I have held back a solo poster r two-ish. Maybe a brass key chain. Voice Of The Heart album cover posters and some this-n-thats. Do let me know if there may be a particular keepsake of interest per private message. If I have it, I'll consider it but like KC said WHEN IT'S GONE IT'S JUST GONE and therein lies my ongoing dilemma.

Cordially,

Jeff

35th Anniversary Collectors Edition #000526
Brass key chain
Brass belt buckle

pm with interests

No I'm sorry. Belt Buckle, key chain and boxset out the door. Those final items I do have are for my collection. There are solo posters and VOTH posters as well as 8 x 10's. Aside from that shop is closed.

Thank you so much for your interest.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom