• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Carpenters on Chipotle Cups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark-T

So, headed off to my local favorite Chipotle and order Barbacoa Tacos (what else?).
What do I find on my soda cup? A mention of our favorite duo:
IMG_5951.jpeg

Ever feel like people around you are speaking in a foreign language?... :confused:

Perhaps Chipotle is only in the southwest. They serve 'healthy' Mexican food - free range chicken, the freshest ingredients, etc. It's awesome. They have a humorous slant too. The employees wear shirts that say things like "raised right".

I think we have Chipotle restaurants in Florida, but not being a fan of Mexican-type food, it's not a place I've ever been.

Harry

Just waiting for Chipotle to arrive in the UK, we're always looking for an alternative to fish & chips, I predict they will do really good over here. (Starting to crave some healthy Mexican food already, and can we have some of that gorgeous Mexican climate as well?)

Can't think of a better excuse for booking the next flight to Paris, only 50 minutes from Cardiff, Paris here I come. Joking aside, I really don't need any excuse to go there as it just happens to be my favourite city.

That cup is great, Mark! Too funny! Thanks for sharing it.
Now is it wrong that I'm thinking I may have to visit Chipotle this week and dare I ask for the Bill Hader cup that mentions the Carpenters? LOL.

Why pick LIVE IN JAPAN? It was never even released in this country... :?:

That cup is great, Mark! Too funny! Thanks for sharing it.
Now is it wrong that I'm thinking I may have to visit Chipotle this week and dare I ask for the Bill Hader cup that mentions the Carpenters? LOL.
Or if you're collector, pay for 2 drinks with that cup and ask one not be filled.

Why pick LIVE IN JAPAN? It was never even released in this country... :?:

The only way that could explain it, Harry, is that Bill Hader definitely knows his Carpenters! :)

A friend of mine that loves making fun of my love of Carpenters always says, 'We're big in Japan'. So, this really hit home.....lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom