⭐ Official Review Carpenters Royal Philharmonic Review and Comments Thread

How would you rate Carpenters with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra?

• ⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕ (Best)

Votes: 38 36.5%
  • ⁕⁕⁕⁕

Votes: 47 45.2%
  • ⁕⁕⁕ (Average)

Votes: 16 15.4%
  • ⁕⁕

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • ⁕ (Worst)

• Did not listen to this album yet

• Total voters
^^I am relieved to know that that Youtube posting of RPO Postman is NOT the cd/official cut !
Another reason I remain dubious whenever I "hear" something on Youtube.
As with all "web" based information, it pays to double-check everything !
Again, I would not have mentioned this Postman, except that my Japanese pressing has yet to reach me.
So, I was a bit concerned !

^^Agreed !
I do have another question regarding the RPO CD:
My copy (US Amazon) has quite evident (phase ?) "distortion" on the song
"Baby It's You"
Has anyone else heard any distortion in that song, on the USA cd ?

^^Agreed !
I do have another question regarding the RPO CD:
My copy (US Amazon) has quite evident (phase ?) "distortion" on the song
"Baby It's You"
Has anyone else heard any distortion in that song, on the USA cd ?
I don’t have the Amazon one but I don’t hear any distortion on the Target or Japan one. At what point in the song?

^^Okay....I am officially "old" (e.g., my ears are getting worse),
as I just played the song again.
Apologies for the initial report, as I am not hearing the distortion
in Baby It's You, now. Thank heavens !
I might have to give up on listening to music, if my ears continue to deceive me !

Karen's drumming was replaced on the RPO "Please Mr. Postman" (in addition to "Yesterday Once More"), correct?
I liked her original "Postman" drumming much better.

Karen's drumming was replaced on the RPO "Please Mr. Postman" (in addition to "Yesterday Once More"), correct?
I liked her original "Postman" drumming much better.
From what I’ve heard so far all mono drumming and other instrumental tracks were replaced with new stereo recordings, and even Richard’s piano on “Merry Christmas Darling” was re-recorded.

I just caught something in the CD booklet credits. Jack Daugherty is credited as the original producer on a number of the songs. Didn't he lose in a lawsuit against A&M, re: production credits? Or maybe that was just over him being let go. But it seems to me the issue of him being credited as producer, but not actually having done all that is required of a producer, came up during this. Anyway, it's interesting to me that he continues to be recognized as the producer for those earlier recordings.

Could be a contractual deal. Since he was credited that way on the original recordings, he still gets that credit. It might take a lawsuit of some type to remove his name, and all parties concerned probably figure that's not worth the hassle.

I will show you the interview that was held at December 8, 2018 in Japan.
The interviewer was Ken Ishii. He is a reporter of the Sankei-Shimbun (Japanese news paper).

[Caution] The followings are my translation of the article written in Japanese.
So, the English words by Richard are not exactly the same as his sayings.
And I did not translate the part you don't need (facts about Carpenters. etc.).

[original Japanese article]
カーペンターズのリチャードに聞く (上)新作を作った理由
カーペンターズのリチャードに聞く (下)人生はこれから

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ask Richard of Carpenters (Why did he made this album? / Your life has just begun)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------
Young at heart
---------------------
[Ken] I have not met Richard since 1996.
He is 72 years old now, but young at heart as always.
He is cheerful and playful, and speaks fluently with gestures.

[Richard] I just arrived in Japan yesterday evening.
But, I'm not jet lagged. I'm full of energy.
I met you 22 years ago? Of course, I remember you!

-------------
An offer
-------------
[Richard] This album was started by an offer from the Universal Music.
They said "Would you like to make an album of Carpenters' hits accompanied with the RPO?"

You know that the sales of music CDs are dropping now, particularly in the United States.
I am so sad to say that, because the medium (CD) has just come out.

The Universal Music had to increase sales in such a situation.
So, they decided to make a series of products using the old hit songs.

As a result of the re-organization of the music industry in the United States,
most of the hit songs belonged to the Universal Music.
So, they are the only company that can make those products easily.

I thought that RPO and Carpentars were very compatible.
So, I jumped at the offer from the Universal Music.

--------------
So picky
--------------
[Ken] What Richard wanted to do most in this album was to stand out Karen's voice.
So, he did a noise-reduction of the old recordings, and cleaned them up perfectly.

[Richard] I don't know why, but my hearing has become more and more better with age.
I can hear the sound that I could not hear before.
So, I have now become to notice so many issues in the old recordings.
For example, on "Merry Christmas Darling", there is a squeaking sound of the legs of piano pedals.
On "Yesterday Once More", behind the word "smile" of "It made me smile", there is an air-conditioner's noise.
Those were the small noises, but I wanted to remove them.
I frequently told the Universal Music that I wanted to repair.
Their answer was always the same "It's impossible".

But, the advanced technology in digital processing made me possible to remove only noises.
So, I could remove the noise on "Yesterday Once More".
On "Merry Christmas Darling", I replaced the whole piano part.

There is a clarinet solo on "We've Only Just Begun", and a guitar solo on "Goodbye To Love".
The pitches of those solos were little bit high.
I repaired those pitches, without changing the tempo.

You might think I am so picky.
But, those fine works made possible to stand out Karen's voice.

-----------------------
As time goes by
-----------------------
[Ken] Richard's last visit to Japan was in 2009. It was a promotion for the album "40/40".
And 17 years have passed since the release of the album "As Time Goes By".

[Richard] As time goes by... I have been spending times to play tennis, read books, collect cars,
and busy with raising children. Well, my children have grown up now.

In fact, I have been composing music, too.
You know, I always write an old-fashioned pop song.
Nowadays, it's hard to find a singer who can really sing my song.

-----------
Genius
-----------
[Richard] Karen and I grew up listening to Bing Crosby, Perry Como, Nat King Cole, and Frank Sinatra.
Today's young people might have never heard those great old singers.
So, they cannot understand the melody, and cannot express it in a right way.
In short, they cannot sing in an orthodox way.
I would say, they are just like... singing by snort.

[Ken] Richard started to talk how Karen was talented as a singer.

[Richard] In this day and age, are there any singer who can really sing "Yesterday Once More"?
This song starts from the lowest note that used in the song.
People think that singing a high note is the difficult thing.
But, it is far more difficult to start a song from the lowest note, like this song.
When you sing, letting out your voice is not enough.
A right intonation and a right breathing are necessary...

Oh, I'm just a grumbling old man!

Karen, or Bing Crosby, or Perry Como could sing a difficult song easily, using their high technique.
They looked like singing easily, because they were all geniuses.

------------------
Bitter-sweet
------------------
[Ken] Karen died in 1983, at the age 32...

[Richard] I have never listened to the Carpenters' music seriously since 2004.
To tell the truth, it was a bitter-sweet experience this time, .

In this album, I wanted to stand out Karen's voice.
So, I had to concentrate to her voice more than ever.
Maybe, that's the reason why I felt a great loss.

She was just 32 years old. Many wonderful things must have been waited in her life.
And, as a singer, she had so much hidden potential...
Am I just showing favor to my sister?
I could not stop thinking, if she was alive, how beautiful she sang...
I wanted to make this album with her, sitting side by side, listening to our hits.

------------------------------
22 seconds long "You"
[Richard] On "Goodbye To Love", there is a words "mind up by".
Karen sang "p" of "up" and "b" of "by", just like a bouncing ball, keeping pace with the song.
She could do this, because she was a drummer and had a good sense of rhythm.
She was just like a living metronome.

At the end of "Merry Christmas Darling", she was keeping a long note "you".
An ordinary singer may take a breath after the word "with".
But, Karen thought taking a breath might cause a bad intonation, so, she sang it in one breath.

It was difficult for me to hear it through a completed song.
So, I made a mix of Karen's voice & chorus only, and measured the length of the note.
Wow, it was 22 seconds long, just for the one word "you"!

A singer once asked me "How she could do that?" A talented singer could notice that.
I answered "Well... maybe... she had a three lungs..."
I think, she did that unknowingly, so, she also could not tell us how to do it.

--------------------------------------
Your life has only just begun
[Ken] This album opens with "Yesterday Once More", and closes with "We've Only Just Begun".
(Japan CD has a "Please Mister Postman" after that)

[Richard] I wanted to send a message to the old fans "Your life has only just begun".
So, I placed "We've Only Just Begun" at the end.

At first, I thought "We've Only Just Begun" was suitable for the opening song.
But, I changed my mind that "Yesterday Once More" was more better for the opening song.
Because, "Yesterday Once More" is a song about bringing back memories.

I chose not only hit songs but my favorite songs, like "Baby It's You", "This Masquerade".
Karen played drums on "This Masquerade". Please listen to her drumming technique.

-----------------------------
Japan and Carpenters
[Ken] Carpenters toured Japan three times.
In 1995, "Top Of The World", and "I Need To Be In Love" were used in the TV movie "Miseinen".
The CD "Twenty-Two Hits Of The Carpenters" tied-in the TV movie, sold three million copies in Japan.

Syun-ihci Okano (age 62) managed the Carpenters' products in Japan Polydor then.
He told me "In the summer of 1995, we planned to make an compilation CD tied-in the TV movie..."
He negotiated with the US company, and had an agreement with one condition "Richard selects the songs for the CD".
The CD was released at November 6, and sold 500 thousand copies before the end of the year.

Mr. Okano asked Richard to come to Japan for a CD promotion.
Richard visited Japan, from late February to early March in 1996.
Richard had no manager then. So, Mr. Okano managed him all the time in Japan.

Richard was interviewed by the news papers, by the magazines, and invited to TV shows...
Finally, the revival of Carpenters became a social phenomenon in Japan.

Mr. Okano was once asked by a young fan who didn't know Karen's death,
"When will you hold the Carpenters's concert in Japan?".

Mr. Okano told me "Richard was so pleased with that phenomenon".
"I need To Be In Love" was Karen's favorite song, but, in 1976, it was only charted 25 in the US.
After 20 years, it became a big hit in Japan, and the song was finally approved in Japan.

After that, Mr. Okano was retired from the position of a manager of the Carpenters' products.
But, Mr. Okano frequently visited Richard's home, as a friend.

"I will visit Japan", Richard contacted Mr. Okano before this visit.
Mr. Okano was no more a manager for the Carpenters' products.
And also, he was no more in music business.
When Richard arrived in Japan, Mr. Okano has come to see him.
A cameraman said "Shall I take a photo to mark the occasion?"
Richard and Mr. Okano stood in front of the camera, with their serious faces.

(The end)

Could be a contractual deal. Since he was credited that way on the original recordings, he still gets that credit. It might take a lawsuit of some type to remove his name, and all parties concerned probably figure that's not worth the hassle.
Hasn’t Jack Daugherty been dead for about 20 years now? So if there was a lawsuit, it would be with his estate?

Thank you, lotus. That's a lot of work translating for us. We really appreciate your efforts.

Okay....I have listened to Touch Me When We're Dancing
anew.
Here is what I believe is happening: Every time the chorus sings "Touch Me When We're Dancing,"
each different time--the Chorus has been altered a bit.
That is, the chorus sounds different when first sung...then the next...
then the conclusion of the song. Each subsequent chorus stanza sounds different from the previous one.
Anyone hear that ?
Or, delusional on my part ?

Symphonic touches give new spin to old Carpenters records

ANDREW DALTON
December 21, 2018

WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif. (AP) —
"Karen Carpenter has now been gone longer than she was alive.
Yet her best work may have just been released, at least according to her brother, arranger and performing partner, Richard, who has made it his mission to keep her singing voice resonant and relevant since her death 35 years ago.
In the new collection, "Carpenters with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra," Richard Carpenter gave new string arrangements to many of the duo's classic recordings from the late 1960s through the early 1980s, including
"Close to You" and "Superstar," and pushed his sister's unmistakable voice even more to the fore than it already was."I think it's the best album we've ever made," Carpenter, 72,
told The Associated Press in an interview at his Southern California home this week."

Longtime fans are enthused by the collection, which includes the holiday touch of "Merry Christmas Darling,"
the December staple that Carpenter says was "one of our best records" regardless of season.
The album debuted at No. 52 on the Billboard charts in the U.S. after its Dec. 7 release by A&M/UMe
and shot straight to the Top 10 in the United Kingdom and Japan, both Carpenters' strongholds from the start.
A vinyl release will follow in February." Carpenter wasn't immediately gung-ho when Universal Music asked if he wanted to create an album for the "Royal Philharmonic" series, whose previous editions have included Elvis Presley and Aretha Franklin. But as he considered it, he realized he could make small changes to the duo's already largely orchestral recordings that would make a big difference." It gave me a chance to change a couple of arrangements a certain way that I pretty much wanted to do for many a year," he said. "They're just either augmentations to already existing parts — just more players playing the parts — or different little things that I heard to an existing arrangement."

"Carpenter conducted the 80-piece London-based symphony himself at Abbey Road Studios, and he oversaw the mixing, giving him another chance to play his natural background role in support of the unforgettable alto voice of his sister, who died of complications from anorexia in 1983 at age 32."
"I feel Karen and I were born with talents to complement the other," Carpenter said.
In some cases — like an angelic new piccolo trumpet solo on "Goodbye To Love" — his changes leap out to the listener. But most of them might even go unnoticed, and that was a deliberate choice.
"The last thing I wanted to do was overdo it," Carpenter said.
He also got to fix old quirks, the result of having to rush out albums at the height of the group's popularity.
"Some things were done in a bigger hurry than I would have preferred. There are certain little oddball things that made their way through. It's small, but if you have the ear to hear it, you hear it. Like the air-conditioning rumble in the opening lines of 'Yesterday Once More,'" Carpenter said. "All that's gone now."

He also took away some of the noise and reverb around his sister's voice, and made her louder and clearer.
"I pushed her up even more in the mix than in the original," he said. "And it was already pretty up there in the original. She sounds, of course, better than she ever did."
The overall result is much more than a mere collection of singles, it's a legitimate studio album, with newly composed overture, interludes and introductions, a carefully chosen sequence and songs that flow together.
That's how it's meant to be listened to," Carpenter said. "If a person has 66 minutes to set aside."

The new versions are meant to be works in their own right, not to displace the old ones.
"I realize there are people who aren't going to want anything, purists, and I understand," Carpenter said,
"but I thought about it, and I thought, 'Well, if they don't care for this, the originals are still out there.'

Source:
www.yahoo.com/entertainment/symphonic-touches-spin-old-carpenters-records-134904267.html

I will show you the interview that was held at December 8, 2018 in Japan.
The interviewer was Ken Ishii. He is a reporter of the Sankei-Shimbun (Japanese news paper).

[Caution] The followings are my translation of the article written in Japanese.
So, the English words by Richard are not exactly the same as his sayings.
And I did not translate the part you don't need (facts about Carpenters. etc.).

[original Japanese article]
カーペンターズのリチャードに聞く (上)新作を作った理由

Ask Richard of Carpenters (Why did he made this album? / Your life has just begun)

---------------------
Young at heart
---------------------
[Ken] I have not met Richard since 1996.
He is 72 years old now, but young at heart as always.
He is cheerful and playful, and speaks fluently with gestures.

[Richard] I just arrived in Japan yesterday evening.
But, I'm not jet lagged. I'm full of energy.
I met you 22 years ago? Of course, I remember you!

-------------
An offer
-------------
[Richard] This album was started by an offer from the Universal Music.
They said "Would you like to make an album of Carpenters' hits accompanied with the RPO?"

You know that the sales of music CDs are dropping now, particularly in the United States.

The Universal Music had to increase sales in such a situation.
So, they decided to make a series of products using the old hit songs.

As a result of the re-organization of the music industry in the United States,
most of the hit songs belonged to the Universal Music.
So, they are the only company that can make those products easily.

I thought that RPO and Carpentars were very compatible.
So, I jumped at the offer from the Universal Music.

--------------
So picky
--------------
[Ken] What Richard wanted to do most in this album was to stand out Karen's voice.
So, he did a noise-reduction of the old recordings, and cleaned them up perfectly.

[Richard] I don't know why, but my hearing has become more and more better with age.
I can hear the sound that I could not hear before.
So, I have now become to notice so many issues in the old recordings.
For example, on "Merry Christmas Darling", there is a squeaking sound of the legs of piano pedals.
On "Yesterday Once More", behind the word "smile" of "It made me smile", there is an air-conditioner's noise.
Those were the small noises, but I wanted to remove them.
I frequently told the Universal Music that I wanted to repair.
Their answer was always the same "It's impossible".

But, the advanced technology in digital processing made me possible to remove only noises.
So, I could remove the noise on "Yesterday Once More".
On "Merry Christmas Darling", I replaced the whole piano part.

There is a clarinet solo on "We've Only Just Begun", and a guitar solo on "Goodbye To Love".
The pitches of those solos were little bit high.
I repaired those pitches, without changing the tempo.

You might think I am so picky.
But, those fine works made possible to stand out Karen's voice.

-----------------------
As time goes by
-----------------------
[Ken] Richard's last visit to Japan was in 2009. It was a promotion for the album "40/40".
And 17 years have passed since the release of the album "As Time Goes By".

[Richard] As time goes by... I have been spending times to play tennis, read books, collect cars,
and busy with raising children. Well, my children have grown up now.

In fact, I have been composing music, too.
You know, I always write an old-fashioned pop song.
Nowadays, it's hard to find a singer who can really sing my song.

-----------
Genius
-----------
[Richard] Karen and I grew up listening to Bing Crosby, Perry Como, Nat King Cole, and Frank Sinatra.
Today's young people might have never heard those great old singers.
So, they cannot understand the melody, and cannot express it in a right way.
In short, they cannot sing in an orthodox way.
I would say, they are just like... singing by snort.

[Ken] Richard started to talk how Karen was talented as a singer.

[Richard] In this day and age, are there any singer who can really sing "Yesterday Once More"?
This song starts from the lowest note that used in the song.
People think that singing a high note is the difficult thing.
But, it is far more difficult to start a song from the lowest note, like this song.
When you sing, letting out your voice is not enough.
A right intonation and a right breathing are necessary...

Oh, I'm just a grumbling old man!

Karen, or Bing Crosby, or Perry Como could sing a difficult song easily, using their high technique.
They looked like singing easily, because they were all geniuses.

------------------
Bitter-sweet
------------------
[Ken] Karen died in 1983, at the age 32...

[Richard] I have never listened to the Carpenters' music seriously since 2004.
To tell the truth, it was a bitter-sweet experience this time, .

In this album, I wanted to stand out Karen's voice.
So, I had to concentrate to her voice more than ever.
Maybe, that's the reason why I felt a great loss.

She was just 32 years old. Many wonderful things must have been waited in her life.
And, as a singer, she had so much hidden potential...
Am I just showing favor to my sister?
I could not stop thinking, if she was alive, how beautiful she sang...
I wanted to make this album with her, sitting side by side, listening to our hits.

22 seconds long "You"
[Richard] On "Goodbye To Love", there is a words "mind up by".
Karen sang "p" of "up" and "b" of "by", just like a bouncing ball, keeping pace with the song.
She could do this, because she was a drummer and had a good sense of rhythm.
She was just like a living metronome.

At the end of "Merry Christmas Darling", she was keeping a long note "you".
An ordinary singer may take a breath after the word "with".
But, Karen thought taking a breath might cause a bad intonation, so, she sang it in one breath.

It was difficult for me to hear it through a completed song.
So, I made a mix of Karen's voice & chorus only, and measured the length of the note.
Wow, it was 22 seconds long, just for the one word "you"!

A singer once asked me "How she could do that?" A talented singer could notice that.
I answered "Well... maybe... she had a three lungs..."
I think, she did that unknowingly, so, she also could not tell us how to do it.

Your life has only just begun
[Ken] This album opens with "Yesterday Once More", and closes with "We've Only Just Begun".
(Japan CD has a "Please Mister Postman" after that)

[Richard] I wanted to send a message to the old fans "Your life has only just begun".
So, I placed "We've Only Just Begun" at the end.

At first, I thought "We've Only Just Begun" was suitable for the opening song.
But, I changed my mind that "Yesterday Once More" was more better for the opening song.
Because, "Yesterday Once More" is a song about bringing back memories.

I chose not only hit songs but my favorite songs, like "Baby It's You", "This Masquerade".
Karen played drums on "This Masquerade". Please listen to her drumming technique.

Japan and Carpenters
[Ken] Carpenters toured Japan three times.
In 1995, "Top Of The World", and "I Need To Be In Love" were used in the TV movie "Miseinen".
The CD "Twenty-Two Hits Of The Carpenters" tied-in the TV movie, sold three million copies in Japan.

Syun-ihci Okano (age 62) managed the Carpenters' products in Japan Polydor then.
He told me "In the summer of 1995, we planned to make an compilation CD tied-in the TV movie..."
He negotiated with the US company, and had an agreement with one condition "Richard selects the songs for the CD".
The CD was released at November 6, and sold 500 thousand copies before the end of the year.

Mr. Okano asked Richard to come to Japan for a CD promotion.
Richard visited Japan, from late February to early March in 1996.
Richard had no manager then. So, Mr. Okano managed him all the time in Japan.

Richard was interviewed by the news papers, by the magazines, and invited to TV shows...
Finally, the revival of Carpenters became a social phenomenon in Japan.

Mr. Okano was once asked by a young fan who didn't know Karen's death,
"When will you hold the Carpenters's concert in Japan?".

Mr. Okano told me "Richard was so pleased with that phenomenon".
"I need To Be In Love" was Karen's favorite song, but, in 1976, it was only charted 25 in the US.
After 20 years, it became a big hit in Japan, and the song was finally approved in Japan.

After that, Mr. Okano was retired from the position of a manager of the Carpenters' products.
But, Mr. Okano frequently visited Richard's home, as a friend.

"I will visit Japan", Richard contacted Mr. Okano before this visit.
Mr. Okano was no more a manager for the Carpenters' products.
And also, he was no more in music business.
When Richard arrived in Japan, Mr. Okano has come to see him.
A cameraman said "Shall I take a photo to mark the occasion?"
Richard and Mr. Okano stood in front of the camera, with their serious faces.

(The end)

Great interview, Lotus. The only strange thing here is this:

Richard said:

"The media has just come out". It's been out for nearly 40 years. Odd comment for sure.

Ed

lotus, thank you so much for that interview interpretation. Your the best!!
So we finally figure out that this was Universal’s idea that planted the seed. So many little tidbits from Richard. This is the best interview I’ve read so far about the new album with remembrances of Karen directly from Richard.
:santawave:

I have been reading and learning from all the reviews here so thankyou everyone. I’m definitely very much a novice when it comes to reviews but I just wanted to say a little about
“Touch Me”
Being my least favourite song historically, I am really surprised that I am very much enjoying the RPO version and I “think” it’s the clarity in Karen’s vocals Richard has worked on that has made a huge difference.

"Some things were done in a bigger hurry than I would have preferred. There are certain little oddball things that made their way through. It's small, but if you have the ear to hear it, you hear it. Like the air-conditioning rumble in the opening lines of 'Yesterday Once More,'" Carpenter said. "All that's gone now."

This is a new one on me and not something I’ve ever heard mentioned before.

Great interview, Lotus. The only strange thing here is this:

"The media has just come out". It's been out for nearly 40 years. Odd comment for sure.

Ed

Well, you think that is odd, because you are so young!
The CD media is a NEW thing for us (me, Richard, and all the old generation).
Because, we were listening music through analogue media for a very long time, before CD age.
There were 78 rpm discs, 45 rpm singles, LPs, Cassette tapes, Reel-to-reels, 8-track tapes...

I have a same experience like this in an another thread.
I wrote "MP3 is a new format..." and someone replied "No, MP3 exists for a very long time..."
MP3 was born in 2000 or 2001, CD-DA was released in 1982.
They are NEW for me, but they are OLD for a younger generation.

I hope you will understand this "generation gap" someday in your future!

Last edited:
Well, you think that is odd, because you are so young!
The CD media is a NEW thing for us (me, Richard, and all the old generation).
Because, we were listening music through analogue media for a very long time, before CD age.
There were 78 rpm discs, 45 rpm singles, LPs, Cassette tapes, Reel-to-reels, 8-track tapes...

I have a same experience like this in an another thread.
I wrote "MP3 is a new format..." and someone replied "No, MP3 exists for a very long time..."
MP3 was born in 2000 or 2001, CD-DA was released in 1982.
They are NEW for me, but they are OLD for a younger generation.

I hope you will understand this "generation gap" someday in your future!

I'm not young, Lotus...LOL! I'm 45 years-old. The format has existed, as you said, for 36 years. That's not a young format. MP3 is quite a bit younger and it's already falling out of fashion.

Still, I think Harry's right. Richard was likely referring to the fact that the Philharmonic CD itself is new, not the format itself.

Ed

Back
Top Bottom