** OFFICIAL CARPENTERS CONTEST GIVEAWAY!! **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris May

Resident ‘Carpenterologist’
Staff member
** OFFICIAL CARPENTERS CONTEST GIVEAWAY!! **
R_K_BlueCOLOR_150pJPEG.jpg
====================================================================================
Whether helping to raise his family, maintaining his pristine and extensive automobile collection, or paying another visit to Capitol Studios to record or mix, Richard Carpenter has been quite busy as of late. In the meantime, however, Richard has generously agreed to allow A&M Corner to host an official “Carpenters Contest Giveaway”!!

The contest will run a total of (4) weeks. At the end of the contest, (5) names will be selected at random, and the winners will receive a copy of “The Singles, 1969-1981” [SACD] signed by Richard Carpenter and personalized to each of the individual winners.

The only necessary requirement for entry is that you post a short reply to this thread stating that you wish to participate. It’s that simple! Please, only one post per member; moderators are excluded. Good luck!!! -Chris

====================================================================================

OK, like what the rest of the entries are going to say:

COUNT ME IN!!!

Dave :tongue:artyhat:

No one loses here at the A&M Corner Forum. We are all winners! Please count me in! I still get shivers listening to this exquisite group. I can scream almost as good as Howard Dean.....:)

Hey, what the heck. I've already bought two copies of the SACD (doing my part to encourage Universal to release more titles on SACD), but I'd take an autographed copy any day...

David

Having been a Carpenters devotee since 1971 I would most definately like to be entered into this contest. Thanks for the info. Signed, Martin Ellsworth

WOW, I have never had anything signed by Richard, this is really cool. Thanks Richard for allowing this special contest for us.

Please, Count Me Too!!!

Wow! I've just finished listening to the SACD for about the 100th time since I bought it - a religious experience every time. Definitely count me in on this one - a signed CD from Richard!! Pinch me now :wink:

Mike

To win one of these would be a great highlight of my life! Please count me in.

Many thanks to Richard for doing this for us!

Marilyn

Add me in as well please and thank you. Great idea and thank you to Richard as well for his participation Good Luck To All! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom