** OFFICIAL CARPENTERS CONTEST GIVEAWAY!! **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely count me in. I've still yet to get a SACD copy of "Singles," and owning a copy signed by Richard himself would be infinitely even cooler!

Jeff F.
... keeping his fingers crossed!!! ...

....enter my name PLEASE! I would love to win an autographed copy.... Thank you Richard and anyone involved in making this contest happen. What a fabulous idea!

Vicki

I have always apprecaited everything Richard has done to keep Carpenters Catalog and Music alive.
Please add me to the list of winners!

Thank you,
Steven

I would love a copy of THE SINGLES 1969-1981 SACD. It would be totally neat to hear all these Carpenters songs all done well, to be able to hear all the unique and trademark harmonies. THe first album I owned in 1989 was THE SINGLES 1969-1973 8-track, and I was blown away by the Carpenters lush and wonderful sound. And I have been a fan ever since. How could I not appreciate such classic, multi-variety type of music that the Carpenters recorded.

My thoughts,
Cameron Longo
[email protected]

Wow how cool is this?

Yes please I would love to be included, what a great idea and thank you Richard!! :cool:

Stephen

Oh well, go on then. You've twisted my arm.....pleeease enter me into the draw. Wanted to post replies so many times but never got round to it. Well, if I don't win, at least I've now joined the group. Thanks.

I would also like to participate, The SACD would make a great addition to my collection! Thanks Richard, and to the A&M forum.

Please add my name to the list as well. Listening to the surround mix on this album is a truly amazing experience.

Multi-channel sound from the multi-talented multi-tracking Carpenters -

To quote Gershwin: "Who could ask for anything more?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom